Groups

I won't be able to enjoy Xmas because of HUKD. (edited)

If this year is anything like last year I shall be glued to the site looking for the sale bargains, every minute of the day and night. Too scared to go out in case I miss the deal of the day. Having to clear out the spare room so I can get the parcels in the flat. Finding unopened boxes in July full of stuff that I don't need.

12 Comments

Well at least we know there will be one person on here holding the fort

I suppose you were not referring to another site though! UKHD?

Is it as good as HUKD ?
    [COLOR=white].[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=white].[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=white].[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=white].[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=white].[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=white].[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=white].[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=white].[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=white].[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=white].[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=white].[/COLOR]
    :santa: lol ... merry Christmas :santa:

lol a victim I see.

first rule of a hot deal is it's only really hot to you IF you need the item in question.

I've got masses of junk lying about tbh :oops:

robtallica;3851024

lol a victim I see.first rule of a hot deal is it's only really hot to … lol a victim I see.first rule of a hot deal is it's only really hot to you IF you need the item in question.I've got masses of junk lying about tbh :oops:

yep defo.....save ur pennies DG......avoid going on deals...u dont really need all those deals

how sad are you...what a loser...!!!!..................i will sneak upstairs and check the site hourly..well maybe every half hour.....better still i might need the laptop in the kitchen with a guide to cook a turkey on!!(and the HDUK page minimised)....i know my bank card details off by heart so no one will ever know ...

i wont be enjoying it now:( Ive suddenly come down with terrible chesty cough, temperature and coughing up alien goo... Ive only just got rid of this ! boooooooooo

pcnutta;3851090

i wont be enjoying it now:( Ive suddenly come down with terrible chesty … i wont be enjoying it now:( Ive suddenly come down with terrible chesty cough, temperature and coughing up alien goo... Ive only just got rid of this ! boooooooooo

aww hugs get well soon

is ukhd different to hduk?

acecatcher3;3851162

is ukhd different to hduk?

is hduk different to hukd?

King of Thieves;3851286

is hduk different to hukd?:p

i was aiming for sum1 to comment me like that...ur the man!

just makes me laugh all of the other names ppl put ukhd hduk dukh???

Banned

acecatcher3;3851885

i was aiming for sum1 to comment me like that...ur the man!

I know of someone else that uses that line!!!!

guv;3852219

I know of someone else that uses that line!!!!

same avvy?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions