Groups

I woudnt give normal people money so....

what makes people think if they knock on door wearing a silly mask I would give them cash or food.

They are annoying me now:x , just had the 3rd person knock the door saying "trickle treat", I dont answer the door, then they slam it harder FFS!:x :x :x

18 Comments

Isn't it the wrong day for Halloween?

John

Is it haloween?

boil up some sprouts, cover them with chocolate and then cocoa powder, and offer the little darlings a 'home made truffle' :thumbsup:

Banned

what its not halloween till the 31st!:giggle:

Tell them to come back when it's closer to the date.

Probably some little chavs wanting booze and fag money for a Friday night

Original Poster

lol, I need a shotgun:viking:

ryouga

Probably some little chavs wanting booze and fag money for a Friday night

Why do you keep using the derogatory term 'Chav' ?

We had a carole singer early in November once, interrupted her song and told her to come back in a month :giggle:

My brother had trick or treaters 3 weeks early last year, and they knocked every single night until halloween!

We have fireworks going off at the moment - just as annoying!

Haloween = the only day of the year when your parents say it`s ok to take sweets off strangers.:giggle:

i think its okay for lil kids to do it cos its fun but when teens do it its just stupid

Banned

familyguy9

i think its okay for lil kids to do it cos its fun but when teens do it … i think its okay for lil kids to do it cos its fun but when teens do it its just stupid

haha i went last year when i was 17 but only because my friend had never done it and didnt wnat to miss out, he forced me honestly:oops:

A couple of kids come to my door and asks for money in return for a song; I say no chance.

The kids say they know I'm loaded - big car, big house, good job so why will I not give them any. I say I don't have any. They don't belive me.

I say, "Listen: my mum is sick and in hospital; my dad has just lost his job; my sister's husband has left her with a couple of kids, huge mortgage and no job".

We are sorry, the kids say and turn to go away.

"That's right" I say, "Pee off; if I'll not give money to my family in these circumstances, why should I give it to you?"

hothothot

haha i went last year when i was 17 but only because my friend had never … haha i went last year when i was 17 but only because my friend had never done it and didnt wnat to miss out, he forced me honestly:oops:

yea okay i belive you :whistling: :giggle: :whistling:

melissab

boil up some sprouts, cover them with chocolate and then cocoa powder, … boil up some sprouts, cover them with chocolate and then cocoa powder, and offer the little darlings a 'home made truffle' :thumbsup:

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Ive got a bucket of them lollies and thingys from tesco for when they knock on so im ok. I dont mind as I did it when I was young. Its all a bit of fun.

I live a mile from the nearest town on a busy B road so no chance of these annoying trick or treaters annoying me :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1015
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?32171
      3. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger78
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764356

See more discussions