I would just keep looking pretty and dont bother to talk

11 replies
11 Comments

with me 'tis the other way arround

Her remarks that she "didn't want to leave" the "calm and beautiful" … Her remarks that she "didn't want to leave" the "calm and beautiful" place attracted some scathing reactions.

Did she go to Guantanamo Bay (Horror torture camp) or Disneyland Guantanamo?

this made me laugh

It did make me laugh because i know someone who is just like this lady so pretty and sweet wouldn't harm a fly but so clueless.

to be fair I doubt she was actually treated to some "towel head" being dunked in a basin while his finger nails were ripped off while listening to eminem style hospitality.

She probably did have a loooot of fun watching the dogs run around poles and through tunnels etc but I agree it wasn't exactly the most apt way to describe a jaunt there.

Keep guantanamo bay open is what i say.

Sematic;4805509

Keep guantanamo bay open is what i say.

so more Miss world ladies can blog about it :w00t:

I reckon there should be routine intelligence test every 5 years or so and if you fail, you get your head blown off!!!

Banned

Just reinforces my view on every news story.

Stupid person does something stupid.

Trickyjabs;4806772

I reckon there should be routine intelligence test every 5 years or so … I reckon there should be routine intelligence test every 5 years or so and if you fail, you get your head blown off!!!

Not too bad an idea i guess. we are heading into overpopulation and food shortage crisis's. would make sense to keep the intelligent ones instead of wasting everything
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread427814638
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564087
    3. 02 priority33
    4. Leicester sack their manager!916

See more discussions