I would just like to say.

Found 11th Feb 2008
Having decided today to format my laptop, I decided to put a copy of XP on it, instead of Vista.

I would just like to announce that I HAVE MISSED YOU WINDOWS XP.

I LOVE YOU!

xxx
That is all.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
88 Comments

t0mm, you are a scary scary person...

lol. run faster now t0mm?

bring back windows 98 - i loved that even though xp is rather good!

Bring back Windows 3.1 now thats a operating system to be proud off!

I could never go back to XP now

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o82/bartolete/windows_nt_31.png

[SIZE="5"]Stop typin' so quick.....I can't keep up!![/SIZE]

http://crave.cnet.com/i/bto/20071210/Commodore_64_540x359.JPG

Shortly after typing the above message Charliethirtytwo experienced a typical windows error

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c185/priariepacker/broken_computer.jpg

Missus is Scots.....wondered if it would be better deep-fryed!!?!

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO;1568745

Battered

J.Dance;1568768

Battered

NEVER LAID A FINGER ON HER!!!

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO;1568774

NEVER LAID A FINGER ON HER!!!

No I heard it was at least three :-D

J.Dance;1568785

No I heard it was at least three :-D

you are all bad people;-)

Dont say that! I am on XP now and my computer has totally fvcked up so I have had to order a new one which will be vista!

Can I get XP to run on this?
http://www.creativedynamix.com/pix/scraps/oldcomp2.jpg

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO;1568745

Now that isnt funny, thats an offensive joke

Well all i can say is i agree with the original poster, i have a xp media center with upgrade to vista, temptation got the better of me so i installed the vista, what a load of ..... well fill in the gaps, i miss xp too. thing is cant buy one installed new on your machine as all come with vista now so only option is second hand.:x i miss you too xp.

ryouga;1570224

Now that isnt funny, thats an offensive joke

i personally think its hilarious. Its true, they deep fry everything up here. rumour is they will even deep fry a fish if there is room in the fryer!

Im Scottish to Shane and I hate deep fried food, and I never see the famous deep fried Mars bars etc.

Sod Windows,bring back DOS
Ahhh good times

Bad command or file name

ryouga;1570619

Im Scottish to Shane and I hate deep fried food, and I never see the … Im Scottish to Shane and I hate deep fried food, and I never see the famous deep fried Mars bars etc.

im afraid edinburgh is full of it, and whilst i never ate any of that **** myself i did laugh at friends and work collegues when they would tell me of all the junk they would get fried.

Its not big, and its not clever!

Yeah I think its just tourist places that sell it, I have lived in a few towns and cities and never seen deep fried mars bars and things like that.

Just annoys me when English people make Scottish jokes and act like you cant get offended lol

shanecr;1570664

im afraid edinburgh is full of it, and whilst i never ate any of that … im afraid edinburgh is full of it, and whilst i never ate any of that **** myself i did laugh at friends and work collegues when they would tell me of all the junk they would get fried.Its not big, and its not clever!

If you'd ever had a Creme Egg fried in batter you wouldn't be saying that...

All I can say is I was at the age where I wanted to experiment and the opportunity came up when I'd had a few too many sherbets. I should note that I'm not ashamed of it as it's just part of life's rich tapestry! :thumbsup: However, would I do it again? Nah!

The worst thing (in my humble opinion) is the infamous deep-fried pizza, never tried it, never want to try it because it's just wrong on so many levels!

ryouga;1570700

Yeah I think its just tourist places that sell it, I have lived in a few … Yeah I think its just tourist places that sell it, I have lived in a few towns and cities and never seen deep fried mars bars and things like that.Just annoys me when English people make Scottish jokes and act like you cant get offended lol

A. My missus is genuinely Scots & thought it was funny. (Family down on the borders....'your' side, Falkirk & East Lothian.

B. I PERSONALLY have never seen a D.F. Mars advertised or 'in person' but that doesn't mean that they don't exist or are not for sale....I've been into far more English chippies & NEVER seen 'em. Wiki details are predominantly several years old but take a look ]HERE...they were even reports in The Lancet (medical journal).
(I have been in Scots chippies that sold deep fried pizza on more than one occasion)

C. Apologies for such a one sided comment because no Scot has EVER ridiculed the English without checking to see if they have been offended by the comments now have they??!?!?

You turned this into something it wasn't Ryouga & I really suggest you grow a slightly thicker skin......

(You freely admit that "I hate deep fried food" so have you considered that you haven't noticed such items on menus because you either don't frequent the establishments that sell them or have sub-conciously ignored them on menus while scanning for a healthier alternative?)

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO should try my local chippie in Bruton last time I was in there there was snickers, creme eggs, mars, twix, milky way and aero bars which could be battered if you so wished.

J.Dance;1571833

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO should try my local chippie in Bruton last time I was in … CHARLIETHIRTYTWO should try my local chippie in Bruton last time I was in there there was snickers, creme eggs, mars, twix, milky way and aero bars which could be battered if you so wished.

OMG!!! :w00t:

Wouldn't the runny bit in a creme egg go........ well even runnier???? :?

My Hubby has tried mushy peas in batter and reckons they are the best!!

Original Poster

There we go MR. Ryouga, spoiling my thread!

t0mm;1571869

There we go MR. Ryouga, spoiling my thread!

Awwww come on t0mm, don't spit your dummy out!!! :whistling:

J.Dance;1571833

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO should try my local chippie in Bruton last time I was in … CHARLIETHIRTYTWO should try my local chippie in Bruton last time I was in there there was snickers, creme eggs, mars, twix, milky way and aero bars which could be battered if you so wished.

Bruton, that's Somerset isn't it ? God forbid they allow that sort of behaviour there , lol :w00t:

hottoshop;1571885

Bruton, that's Somerset isn't it ? God forbid they allow that sort of … Bruton, that's Somerset isn't it ? God forbid they allow that sort of behaviour there , lol :w00t:

Smartarse thats correct:p

Original Poster

but suze, i was expressing my love for xp, and he goes all racist over a deep fried mars bar!

t0mm;1571947

but suze, i was expressing my love for xp, and he goes all racist over a … but suze, i was expressing my love for xp, and he goes all racist over a deep fried mars bar!

There, there, I know, I know, but you have to make allowances!

Original Poster

Not with ryouga! maybe dandoc.

Ryouga should know better!

The dish was initially served at chip shops in Scotland but was never a mainstream item. Since various mass media have reported on the practice since the mid 1990s, in part as an ironic commentary on urban Scotland's notoriously unhealthy diet,[1] the popularity of the dish has spread, and it now frequently appears on menus in Dublin, Leyland, British Columbia, Oregon, Bondi Beach, North Adelaide and Washington[citation needed], among other places.

en.wikipedia.org/wik…bar

t0mm;1571961

Not with ryouga! maybe dandoc.Ryouga should know better!

Oh dear your off again, getting all worked up!

Original Poster

I need JDeal to calm me down!

JD - Help please, t0mm has finally lost it this time!!! :whistling:

Would this help?

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t261/bichonsugar/calming-1.jpg

J.Dance;1572011

Would this help?

I suspect only if he takes the whole bottle!! :roll:

Original Poster

Are you calling an animal?!!
Post a comment
@