Groups

I would just like to say Thank you

I would like to say thank you to everyone:thumbsup:

Thanks for;

a friendly site
    decent and polite mods (especially when i do something wrong - beginner and all that)
    Saving us all this money on deals - although I seem to have bought more since being a party to all of these deals ;-)
    and everyone make you feel welcome

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I'm done with the @@@@licking - nowadays people are too keen to have a go and not too many to take the time to say thanks

So a big thanks. T:)

11 Comments

Editor

Thanks a lot for your post tlck9 :thumbsup:

Its great to hear you're enjoying the site and are grabbing some bargains along the way. I too buy more than i used too because of all the fab deals posted on here!

I agree with everything you say great site + great members who are always very willing to help ............ (i'm addicted ) :giggle:

Thanks for the Thanks

millarcat

(i'm addicted ) :giggle:

Addicted is a bit of an understatement don't you think :giggle:

tlck9

I would like to say thank you to everyone:thumbsup: Thanks for;a friendly … I would like to say thank you to everyone:thumbsup: Thanks for;a friendly sitedecent and polite mods (especially when i do something wrong - beginner and all that)Saving us all this money on deals - although I seem to have bought more since being a party to all of these deals ;-) and everyone make you feel welcome:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I'm done with the @@@@licking - nowadays people are too keen to have a go and not too many to take the time to say thanksSo a big thanks. T:)

Stay safe Tick :thumbsup:

I fully agree tick9..thanks for the post.

Thanks tlck9 It's posts like yours that make me smile!

Yeah Big Thanks from me for those kind words too tick9 [looks like tickl9 if you look quickly :giggle:]

Pleased you're enjoying it here!

rayman

[looks like tickl9 if you look quickly]

Are you seeing something i dont Ray ??? :whistling: :-D

Original Poster

bit like tickle????:giggle: :giggle: I think

You must be good rayman at the personalise number plates!!!

It was tickle lol Guess it's just me :giggle:

I am pretty good at number plates yeah, but only because these things interest me: ]http//ww…=80

Very nice post T.Glad you are enjoying the experience.It is nice when folks show their appreciation.:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk88
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card44
      3. WIN AN UNFORGETTABLE TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO11
      4. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22

See more discussions