Iberia/Vueling/Aena to give 100,000 FREE FLIGHTS to healthcare professionals

Posted 30th May
Iberia and Vueling to give 50,000 free flights each to healthcare professionals

First come first serve from 1st of June till the 15th June

Who can apply?Anyone working in a hospital, health or care centres for the elderly during the Covid-19 crisis: doctors, nurses, healthcare assistants, porters, cleaners, ambulance drivers, etc.

Proof of status will be required.

Your code will be valid for 2 people, plus any children under 12 travelling with you, on flights operated by Iberia, Iberia Express or Iberia Regional Air Nostrum from 22 June to 30 September

Iberia, Iberia Express and Iberia Regional Air Nostrum are giving away 25,000 double tickets, Vueling is giving away another 25,000 y aena is waiving all the airport fees so that you, who are giving so much to us, especially during the hardest months of the pandemic, can finally visit relatives, enjoy a well-deserved break and regain your strength.

You can choose any destination in Spain and the rest of Europe, operated by any of these airlines, to travel between 22 June and 30 September. And you can take anyone you want.

iberia.com/es/…es/
Community Updates

Groups

4 Comments
Should be a deal if Nasa got one
I don't think many people will be traveling between 22 June and 30th September this year, especially not key workers. The lockdown may be ending but the pandemic certainly isn't. Even if countries open their borders I wouldn't be traveling.
Absolute gimmick for free publicity, people who work the frontline and have seen what this does and how easy it spreads aren’t going to be getting on flights... especially by September.
jamie1530/05/2020 04:12

I don't think many people will be traveling between 22 June and 30th …I don't think many people will be traveling between 22 June and 30th September this year, especially not key workers. The lockdown may be ending but the pandemic certainly isn't. Even if countries open their borders I wouldn't be traveling.

independent.co.uk/new…tml.

Even the UK government think this...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants