Groups

Iberostar Grand Hotel Paraiso - Mexico

Has anyone stayed at this amazing looking hotel ???

The reviews on tripadvisor are excellent and for 2 weeks at £4k for that luxury doesn't seem too bad.

23 Comments

Doesn't look all that imo :?

There are nicer and more luxurious hotels in Dubai :thumbsup:

£4k for two weeks holiday - what credit crunch? :lol:

choc1969;6612338

Doesn't look all that imo :?There are nicer and more luxurious hotels in … Doesn't look all that imo :?There are nicer and more luxurious hotels in Dubai :thumbsup:

Except all the ones in Dubai were built using slave labour.

moob;6613188

Except all the ones in Dubai were built using slave labour.

Ok.....and 80% of the rest of the world ;-)

Yup, the sheets are soooooo comfatable, Mexico is a horrible country though.

choc1969;6613227

Ok.....and 80% of the rest of the world ;-)

Nah, not really. A lot less than 80% IMO.

Didn't you see the documentary on the conditions the construction workers in Dubai had to live in?

Original Poster

moob;6613251

Nah, not really. A lot less than 80% IMO.Didn't you see the documentary … Nah, not really. A lot less than 80% IMO.Didn't you see the documentary on the conditions the construction workers in Dubai had to live in?

When we were in dubai a few years ago by jumeirah beach, the workers were all packed onto buses like animals at 7am every morning and worked all day in the heat until late eveing.

You would see them all on the highways waiting for the buses to pick them up 1st thing.

moob;6613251

Nah, not really. A lot less than 80% IMO.Didn't you see the documentary … Nah, not really. A lot less than 80% IMO.Didn't you see the documentary on the conditions the construction workers in Dubai had to live in?

Nope.

We're all slaves to something

Original Poster

adrian96;6613241

Yup, the sheets are soooooo comfatable, Mexico is a horrible country … Yup, the sheets are soooooo comfatable, Mexico is a horrible country though.

When did you go? Was it nice?

smithyp1;6613273

When we were in dubai a few years ago by jumeirah beach, the workers were … When we were in dubai a few years ago by jumeirah beach, the workers were all packed onto buses like animals at 7am every morning and worked all day in the heat until late eveing.You would see them all on the highways waiting for the buses to pick them up 1st thing.

Saw that in Mexico, Jamaica and Africa.

Your best bet is to stay in the UK :w00t:

This is my favourite when we go caribbean Check it out I promise you wont be dissapointed ;
    www. Spice Beach resort. com

Original Poster

choc1969;6613297

Saw that in Mexico, Jamaica and Africa.Your best bet is to stay in the UK … Saw that in Mexico, Jamaica and Africa.Your best bet is to stay in the UK :w00t:

Not on the scale you see in dubai though.

Now, centre parcs? Any good for honeymoon? :lol:

smithyp1;6613357

Not on the scale you see in dubai though.Now, centre parcs? Any good for … Not on the scale you see in dubai though.Now, centre parcs? Any good for honeymoon? :lol:

Didn't you see Watchdog lol :w00t:

smithyp1;6613291

When did you go? Was it nice?

Only jokin' never been to Mexico in my life.:)

Cuba is very nice.

Syzable;6613395

Cuba is very nice.

I'd like to go next year before Castro pops his clogs and the Yanks gain control

choc1969;6613403

I'd like to go next year before Castro pops his clogs and the Yanks gain … I'd like to go next year before Castro pops his clogs and the Yanks gain control

Definately. Do it..........it really is lovely and so chilled. Best to avoid storm season though as when it blows there.............it really blows. lol

Original Poster

Syzable;6613395

Cuba is very nice.

Been twice, varadero and the cayo's, both nice but want something really special.

smithyp1;6613445

Been twice, varadero and the cayo's, both nice but want something really … Been twice, varadero and the cayo's, both nice but want something really special.

This is where I'm going

neckerisland.com/ :thumbsup:

smithyp1;6613445

Been twice, varadero and the cayo's, both nice but want something really … Been twice, varadero and the cayo's, both nice but want something really special.

]Virgin Galactic it is then. :w00t:

Bit expensive though. lol

Original Poster

choc1969;6613466

This is where I'm goinghttp://neckerisland.com/ :thumbsup:

Been there, the place is a dump ............... ;-)

I stayed in the Iberostar Tucan in playa car just outside playa del carmen, but not the Paraiso and found it excellent. Does that help.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
      2. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1118
      4. Sad news about Barcelona26113

See more discussions