Groups

Ibiza - Are we to old?

Right I just found a good deal for a week in ibiza starting next week.

Its a club 18-30 holiday (cheapest I could find)

Thing is I am 29 and the wife is 36.

Are we to old to go to Ibiza?

Thanks

26 Comments

I'm not sure that you want to go on a Club 18-30 holiday as a married couple. Would be better finding your own trip there.

Original Poster

stufai;6141224

I'm not sure that you want to go on a Club 18-30 holiday as a married … I'm not sure that you want to go on a Club 18-30 holiday as a married couple. Would be better finding your own trip there.

Would it matter like?

Your wife is too old for a club 18-30.....have you not read the T&Cs lol, plus you'll be living in a party palace so no sleep

oldmankensey;6141227

Would it matter like?

You'll be dragged into allsorts of depraved behaviour.

DO IT!!! :w00t:

Original Poster

choc1969;6141229

Your wife is too old for a club 18-30.....have you not read the T&Cs lol, … Your wife is too old for a club 18-30.....have you not read the T&Cs lol, plus you'll be living in a party palace so no sleep

Never check the t&c's, never thought it would really matter, will have a look.

Might be going on my own then!

Original Poster

Syzable;6141230

You'll be dragged into allsorts of depraved behaviour.DO IT!!! :w00t:

Hell Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

You're never too old mate.....well ...at least thats wot the chicks say over in Ibiza! :w00t:

oldmankensey;6141243

Never check the t&c's, never thought it would really matter, will have a … Never check the t&c's, never thought it would really matter, will have a look.Might be going on my own then!

;-)

The minimum age for travel is 17, the maximum age is 35. To be permitted … The minimum age for travel is 17, the maximum age is 35. To be permitted to travel you must be within this age range on the day of departure. There are no exceptions to these rules.

Original Poster

Woah top age is 35, Looks like I am on my own :-D

Original Poster

choc1969;6141255

;-)

You just beat me to it, Thanks

oldmankensey;6141257

have fun :whistling:

wear protection.....

oldmankensey;6141257

Nice one lol - But take precautions, like giving her a wrong name and phone number :whistling:

A group of us went to Ibiza on a club 18-30. Half of us were over 30, the oldest being 39.
    When we got there we told the reps we were doing our own thing and they left us alone for the rest of the holiday.

pfrench69;6141433

A group of us went to Ibiza on a club 18-30. Half of us were over 30, the … A group of us went to Ibiza on a club 18-30. Half of us were over 30, the oldest being 39.When we got there we told the reps we were doing our own thing and they left us alone for the rest of the holiday.

as above just use then for flight and accommodation,do your own thing,don't worry about the 35 thing they are not bothered

Original Poster

pfrench69;6141433

A group of us went to Ibiza on a club 18-30. Half of us were over 30, the … A group of us went to Ibiza on a club 18-30. Half of us were over 30, the oldest being 39.When we got there we told the reps we were doing our own thing and they left us alone for the rest of the holiday.

boothy;6141536

as above just use then for flight and accommodation,do your own … as above just use then for flight and accommodation,do your own thing,don't worry about the 35 thing they are not bothered

So if we book then just turn up at the airport on the day you's think we will be alright then?

Costs £312 for us both with 18-30, next decent holiday I can find is coming in at £750

oldmankensey;6141585

So if we book then just turn up at the airport on the day you's think we … So if we book then just turn up at the airport on the day you's think we will be alright then?Costs £312 for us both with 18-30, next decent holiday I can find is coming in at £750

it will be fine,

the reps do not check your passports.

just bear in mind the accommodation may be of a low standard and could be noisy with chavs and the like knocking about,otherwise just let the reps know you are not interested in the overpriced trips and you will be fine

also ibiza is not just clubbing there are loads of decent areas for all ages

Original Poster

boothy;6141634

it will be fine,the reps do not check your passports.just bear in mind … it will be fine,the reps do not check your passports.just bear in mind the accommodation may be of a low standard and could be noisy with chavs and the like knocking about,otherwise just let the reps know you are not interested in the overpriced trips and you will be finealso ibiza is not just clubbing there are loads of decent areas for all ages

nikkib123;6141682

Nah go for it! You only live once. Rave on!

Yeah I will book it then, It's not that we feel to old lol.

Just wanna go to pubs more than anything, I have never been to a club in my life!!!!

Cant really argue at the price. Have been to Ayia Napa and Magaluf before so just thought we would wanna give here a try!

Banned

This information is meant to help you decide, not to offend.

If I saw you and your wife on a 18-30s hol in ibiza, I would laugh in your face. Hope this helps.

i wouldnt choose to go on an 18 to 30's holiday xxx

But I hope you enjoy whatever you decide to do, have fun with xx

18-30 holidays were amazing......

You could go on them and know that anyone that you slept with didnt expect anything...didnt have to convince you even....

Just went and had a dam good **** and everybody was happy.....

:-D

StevenA2000_uk;6145235

18-30 holidays were amazing......You could go on them and know that … 18-30 holidays were amazing......You could go on them and know that anyone that you slept with didnt expect anything...didnt have to convince you even....Just went and had a dam good **** and everybody was happy.....:-D

I think I like you. I think I like you alot

Banned

nicky holloway and danny rampling are still doing it and theyre in their mid forties:)

ibiza that is......... dunno anout 18-30s jjust tell em to get stuffed when they knock on the door to go do gay activities n crap

autolesbona;6146492

I think I like you. I think I like you alot

If you're male then ....Just you settle down there now.....dont make any sudden movement okay...lol

...female? then Sold! Taken to PM! :-D

StevenA2000_uk;6147633

If you're male then ....Just you settle down there now.....dont make any … If you're male then ....Just you settle down there now.....dont make any sudden movement okay...lol...female? then Sold! Taken to PM! :-D

I'm a dude, but there is nothing wrong with giving respect to a fellow boobie lover lol...... is there?

you sure? Have you seen what they make you do, and no offence meant but everyone will be a lot younger than you, they tend to appeal to 18-24 year olds imo, no sleep..... lots of drinking games etc.

look elsewhere and have a nice holiday for you and your wife.

not against them at all, but they are aimed at single people.

Whatever you decide have a good one!

Original Poster

4lyons09;6153905

you sure? Have you seen what they make you do, and no offence meant but … you sure? Have you seen what they make you do, and no offence meant but everyone will be a lot younger than you, they tend to appeal to 18-24 year olds imo, no sleep..... lots of drinking games etc.look elsewhere and have a nice holiday for you and your wife.not against them at all, but they are aimed at single people.Whatever you decide have a good one!

Have actually booked to go to ayia napa, Its not club 18-30 though so should be ok!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sky Fibre Max11
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4562129
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764687
      4. Samsung Note 8914

See more discussions