Groups

IBM Thinkpad T43 Laptop Centrino 1.86Ghz

Hi,

I am looking for some advice on a laptop for my son (he specifically doesn't want a netbook).

Is this a good deals for a starter laptop???

bigpockets.co.uk/pro…Pro

Thanks

Julie

10 Comments

i have a bnib 13.3 fujitsu 1.8ghz core2duo £340 del ?, its vista and i prefer netbooks. :thumbsup:

Any of the T series are worth buying. I saw these deals on bigpockets last week, I have a T42 I use for work, and am thinking of getting a couple for some of my staff. They aren't trendy, more work horse really. But I love IBM Lenovo laptops.
    If he is young, he will have little chance of breaking it, they are very very tough.

dale4020;4357878

Any of the T series are worth buying. I saw these deals on bigpockets … Any of the T series are worth buying. I saw these deals on bigpockets last week, I have a T42 I use for work, and am thinking of getting a couple for some of my staff. They aren't trendy, more work horse really. But I love IBM Lenovo laptops. If he is young, he will have little chance of breaking it, they are very very tough.

the computing volvo :thumbsup:

i would pay a little extra and get something a bit newer

pcworld.co.uk/mar…id=

this is a little more exspensive but bigger hardrive, more ram, better processor

Original Poster

unfortunately another stipulation from my boy is that it is black! :roll:

get the second one i mentioned then, very good laptop

white_hart;4358470

unfortunately another stipulation from my boy is that it is black! :roll:

he wants or dislikes ?

my fujitsu-siemens is a metallic grey

dale4020: Any of the T series are worth buying. I saw these deals on … dale4020: Any of the T series are worth buying. I saw these deals on bigpockets last week, I have a T42 I use for work, and am thinking of getting a couple for some of my staff. They aren't trendy, more work horse really. But I love IBM Lenovo laptops. If he is young, he will have little chance of breaking it, they are very very tough.

the computing volvo

Great comment, never really thought of that, but with me being Swedish, I guess that fits!

Used T43 is currently a good deal. I am using one purchased for $180. Great Experience.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4842325
      2. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!12
      3. GCSE Results day11
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?36200

See more discussions