Groups
    EXPIRED

ibood.co.uk refund time

last week I bought a fone from this website. after paying for it I changed my mind and requested a refund. since the item hadn't been to the shipping warehouse it does say you'll recieve refund within 5-10 working days. I havent recieved an email yet. has anyone experience same or similar issue plz share

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

8 Comments

Original Poster

it's been 2 working days so far

Some bad comments about them

Asus Transformer Pad Infinity 32GB and 1920 x 1200 resolution (refurbished) £167.90 delivered @ ibood:

Samsung Galaxy Tab PRO 8.4 tablet was £319.95 now £217.90 delivered @ ibood:

jusbrowsing

it's been 2 working days so far

if you have used a credit card, i would recommend you contact your credit card company and request them for a refund ASAP.

Horrendous experience trying to get a refund. Paid by CC but they wanted to refund via bank transfer, needed Iban and Bic codes for my bank whatever they are. Had to hunt them down then after 10 days nothing. Had to get in touch with my CC company to do a chargeback. Got a refund within days. In hindsight I wish I had just went straight to the CC company.

Original Poster

I payed though PayPal. can I claim refund through them

I would have thought so just start a dispute with the transaction saying no arrival of goods and no refund.

Original Poster

hopefully I think it's sorted out as I've just recieved a message from them regardin the refund

Original Poster

thanks for your lots help anyways
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Electricity610
      2. Phone "Upgrade"58
      3. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??45
      4. Xbox one region locked codes?33

See more discussions