Good Much? i cant wait to see it ha

1. Misc
  2. 3D
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. 3D
28 Comments

It's brilliant :-D

I thought it was extremely bad, mostly due to the story. And also it being in 3D didn't make it much better, and isn't worth the extra money.
But maybe you will like it

I did like it...but it is very costly. me plus 4 children £38 - thats with the family discount....

anyhow not going to bleat..yeah enjoyable and the kids loved it - thats the main thing.

We went on Orange Wednesday so it wasn't so bad. It is costly though. But if you already have the glasses can you take them and ask for the discount?

munnski;5872395

We went on Orange Wednesday so it wasn't so bad. It is costly though. … We went on Orange Wednesday so it wasn't so bad. It is costly though. But if you already have the glasses can you take them and ask for the discount?

I think it will be the same price. as the price you are paying is for the ticket and not the glasses

Original Poster Banned

I never thought of the extra cost, how much we talking for 1 adult? Thnx guys :-)

DarkKnight;5872407

I think it will be the same price. as the price you are paying is for the … I think it will be the same price. as the price you are paying is for the ticket and not the glasses

I remember reading a thread on here with someone saying they took thier own glasses and got the £2 off the price of the ticket.....

I have just never tried it :oops:

DangerGod;5872429

I never thought of the extra cost, how much we talking for 1 adult? Thnx … I never thought of the extra cost, how much we talking for 1 adult? Thnx guys :-)

Think it's £7.65 for an adult during the day and £8.70 after 5

Original Poster Banned

Found it nevermind. £8.50 for 1 adult... thanks :-)

munnski;5872441

Think it's £7.65 for an adult during the day and £8.70 after 5

Blimey it's cheap round your parts, you're lucky to get change from a tenner here.

munnski;5872432

I remember reading a thread on here with someone saying they took thier … I remember reading a thread on here with someone saying they took thier own glasses and got the £2 off the price of the ticket.....I have just never tried it :oops:

It might be for some cinemas, im not sure about that

megalomaniac;5872456

Blimey it's cheap round your parts, you're lucky to get change from a … Blimey it's cheap round your parts, you're lucky to get change from a tenner here.

That was Vue in Edinburgh....Wouldn't call is cheap :w00t:

DarkKnight;5872465

It might be for some cinemas, im not sure about that

Think I will try it next time :thumbsup:

munnski;5872477

That was Vue in Edinburgh....Wouldn't call is cheap :w00t:

It is compared to the £9.50 at my nearest cinema. I'd like to see it in 3D but there's no way I'm paying that, I could get two or more DVD's for that sort of money and I wouldn't have to put up with the sticky floors, rarely cleaned toilets and noisy chavs on the back row.

megalomaniac;5872497

It is compared to the £9.50 at my nearest cinema. I'd like to see it but … It is compared to the £9.50 at my nearest cinema. I'd like to see it but there's no way I'm paying that, I could get two or more DVD's for that sort of money.

Wow thats a lot of money for one film.....Maybe try Orange Wednesday's and 2 of you go for that price ;-)

Friend and I went to see it on an Orange Wednesday and they charged us £9.50 for the two of us. His glasses and ticket were the free one but then he went to the cinema with his daughter and took his 3D glasses and they still made him pay extra for another pair!! Wouldn't accept that he already had the official glasses from the same cinema!!

That kinda puts me off seeing 3D films as I don't want to keep forking out for the glasses!

Having said that, I loved the film!!! My first time watching a 3D movie and it was brilliant :thumbsup:

Its not the glasses your paying extra for, the cinema has to pay more money to the Real D projection company which bumps up the ticket prices, 3D projectors aint cheap, the glasses on the other hand are very cheap.

Thats what i got told was the reason why i have to pay £1.50 to see 3D films now, even though i have a cineworld unlimited pass

I just get tickets for a film playing at a similar time, put my 3d glasses in my pocket and walk into the screen showing the 3d film :thumbsup:

after reading this thread Im quite surprised in the varying prices of cinema tickets and not just for 3D films.
we tend to go to a morning performance at Cineworld only £4.60 for both children and adults, meaning on Orange wednesday our family of 4 can watch a movie for less than a tenner!

Hi DG:-D
I really enjoyed this movie. It starts off a bit slow for the first five minutes but then it gets really good. I'm not giving you any spoilers ;-)

yes it was good the when you go to see 3D films though you expect things to jump out at you but nothing did i should of just watched it in 2D lol

kaits;5873047

Hi DG:-DI really enjoyed this movie. It starts off a bit slow for the … Hi DG:-DI really enjoyed this movie. It starts off a bit slow for the first five minutes but then it gets really good. I'm not giving you any spoilers ;-)

Ooooh...I'm gonna spoil it for him...it stars raptorcigs!!! lol

Original Poster Banned

kaits;5873047

Hi DG:-DI really enjoyed this movie. It starts off a bit slow for the … Hi DG:-DI really enjoyed this movie. It starts off a bit slow for the first five minutes but then it gets really good. I'm not giving you any spoilers ;-)

Hey You :-D ... ill let you know what i think of it when i see it

aah96;5874372

yes it was good the when you go to see 3D films though you expect things … yes it was good the when you go to see 3D films though you expect things to jump out at you but nothing did i should of just watched it in 2D lol

Eh? i thought it was meant to jump out also? :-(

My torrent is 10/10

fern37;5874389

Ooooh...I'm gonna spoil it for him...it stars raptorcigs!!! lol

lol i was actually thinking that when i watched it too :giggle:GMTA:thumbsup:

kaits;5875720

lol i was actually thinking that when i watched it too … lol i was actually thinking that when i watched it too :giggle:GMTA:thumbsup:

I fully expected him to hold up a placard with HUKD on it!! lol

aah96;5874372

yes it was good the when you go to see 3D films though you expect things … yes it was good the when you go to see 3D films though you expect things to jump out at you but nothing did i should of just watched it in 2D lol

I was impressed with the 3D. definitely, worth watching it as some things do come out at you. Remember it's an animation...Ice Age, not some star wars film or jurassic park part god knows what!! It appeals to the kids more and great for them to be part of this new technology in cinemas.

fern37;5884314

I was impressed with the 3D. definitely, worth watching it as some things … I was impressed with the 3D. definitely, worth watching it as some things do come out at you. Remember it's an animation...Ice Age, not some star wars film or jurassic park part god knows what!! It appeals to the kids more and great for them to be part of this new technology in cinemas.

It's not new technology. even 15 years ago i watched a 3D movie

DarkKnight;5885400

It's not new technology. even 15 years ago i watched a 3D movie

I realised that someone would say that but I'm talking from a kid's point of view! To them it is new and exciting...heck it was my first 3D film and I'm......ok...let's not go there!! lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247554
    2. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1217
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769184
    4. 5am gym crew20137

See more discussions