ice bar in london - anyone know the answer to this??

20 replies
Found 26th Nov 2010
can you buy tickets to get in on the door on a saturday???? or do u have to buy in advance

1. Misc
  2. London
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. London
20 Comments

Supermod

I went a few weeks ago and they allowed it. Although, we booked 2 online and added 2 on the door.

Original Poster

so for 9 of us rolling up tomorrow u think theyll let us in??

peterjmay

Pay day today so I think it would be very busy

Supermod

peterjmay

Nine is many more than two...so I am not sure...

Original Poster

is it worth the dosh in there or just a gimmick

Try and figure out how to make a call on your phone. Then call them and ask.

Original Poster

deek72

Try and figure out how to make a call on your phone. Then call them and … Try and figure out how to make a call on your phone. Then call them and ask.

how about you kiss my **** and stop hijacking my threads!!

deek72

Try and figure out how to make a call on your phone. Then call them and … Try and figure out how to make a call on your phone. Then call them and ask.

this

peterjmay

not this

Original Poster

i could do that but seein as this is a forum and i cant be arsed to call em im askin here

IS THAT OK WITH YOU!!!!!!!!! IF NOT , why not reply to another post!! FOOL

peterjmay

Charmed I'm sure. You just Can't help some people.
At least I got a response this time which is more than I got last time I tried to help you.

hotukdeals.com/mis…327

And stop shouting, you're scaring me.

deek72

Charmed I'm sure. You just Can't help some people. At least I got a … Charmed I'm sure. You just Can't help some people. At least I got a response this time which is more than I got last time I tried to help you.[url=http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/how-do-i-paste-text-from-clipboard-/805327]http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/how-do-i-paste-text-from-clipboard-/805327[/url]And stop shouting, you're scaring me.

He wasn't shouting, he just forgot how to take his finger off the shift key.

are you going to add another thread asking for directions to the ice bar later on?

milesy29

are you going to add another thread asking for directions to the ice bar … are you going to add another thread asking for directions to the ice bar later on?

Stop tormenting him. He's already got his dander up!

PMSL!!!

Original Poster

after all this witty banter my question has still not been answered

IS ICE BAR WORTH THE DOUGH!!????
Edited by moderator: "Nov 26, 2010 22:30" 26th Nov 2010

Supermod

Come on guys. I remember my first alcoholic drink...

thats not what you asked...

But yes it is good. Cocktails in ice glasses with ice chairs, tables and sculptures. Plus you get to dress up like youre off to Narnia.

Supermod

...plus, they email you a voucher afterwards for 10% off your next visit if you choose to frequent again...

peterjmay

after all this witty banter my question has still not been answeredIS ICE … after all this witty banter my question has still not been answeredIS ICE BAR WORTH THE DOUGH!!????

Neither has mine from the other thread, where I asked you if you ever worked anything out for yourself. Genuine question, btw, I really do wonder.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition71781
    2. Win Google Pixel 2 or a Google Pixel 2 XL11
    3. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…66
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines54

See more discussions