Groups

Ice grips for shoes

I slipped on ice on friday and hurt myself, dad just slipped and hurt himself (different place)

Have seen some ice grips that you can put on to normal shoes and wondering if anyone could recommend some inparticular.

Ice is only patchy and the ones I am looking at seem to say works with deep ice only. Found a pair on amazon that says even works on patchy ice in the reviews, but only 3 amazing reviews and (yes I am not trusting enough I know!) thinking maybe they could of been done by the company?

4 Comments

There was a thread on this last week....

link

HTH
    Edited by: "kelly1987" 5th Dec 2010

Mighty ice grips are pathetically useless; they fall of your shoe all the time, and the snow builds up and makes a smoother surface, making it easier to fall...

Original Poster

kelly1987

There was a thread on this last week....linkHTH

Didnt see that, will read through now, thanks

LOL title is EXACTLY the same!

moejoejoejoex

Mighty ice grips are pathetically useless; they fall of your shoe all the … Mighty ice grips are pathetically useless; they fall of your shoe all the time, and the snow builds up and makes a smoother surface, making it easier to fall...

Thanks for the warning

Got issued these at work, have to be out in the snow a lot.
    Find them great, have been using them out of work too.
    Just to be cautious on tiles / marble.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value59
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553773
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?610
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423914468

See more discussions