Groups

Ice Hockey Sheffield Arena where are the best seats to get a good view of the whole pitch?

Having never been to an ice hockey game not sure where to book for a good overall view

Any help appreciated !

Thanks

5 Comments

Never been to a hockey game there .
    but I go to the normal ice skating at the side and your allowed to walk through to watch certain ones.
    There's not a great deal if seats there but I would just say choose the middle and you can't go far wrong

ha ha forget all that just realised you mean the big arena I was thinking if the ice rink where they do hockey

Half way line is probably the best. To be honest they shut part of the arena off so every seat is fine.

adamwilko007

Having never been to an ice hockey game not sure where to book for … Having never been to an ice hockey game not sure where to book for a good overall view Any help appreciated !Thanks

Which game were you thinking of going to?

Pick of the bunch in there upcoming fixtures is vs Nottingham Panthers on 04/12/16

ticket info here

I'd book asap if I were you, this game might well be a sell out.

My preference is centre ice, so at Sheffield would be sections, 104,117,204,217.

Some prefer to sit behind the goal, and to be honest I dont think there really any 'bad' seats in there, sections I would avoid though would be in the far corners,101,201,120 and 220, can feel like your not part of the crowd with no-one on one side of you, but thats just my opinion.

http://sheffsteel.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/arena_full.jpg

Edited by: "andynicol" 21st Nov 2016

Original Poster

andynicol

Which game were you thinking of going to?Pick of the bunch in there … Which game were you thinking of going to?Pick of the bunch in there upcoming fixtures is vs Nottingham Panthers on 04/12/16ticket info hereI'd book asap if I were you, this game might well be a sell out.My preference is centre ice, so at Sheffield would be sections, 104,117,204,217.Some prefer to sit behind the goal, and to be honest I dont think there really any 'bad' seats in there, sections I would avoid though would be in the far corners,101,201,120 and 220, can feel like your not part of the crowd with no-one on one side of you, but thats just my opinion.

it is the panthers game.

have gone for row J in block 117 hopefully good , i am excited
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. connect tablet11
      2. Laptop 1060 gtx ?11
      3. Any tips on finding a cheap new kitchen plus bathroom with fitting?11
      4. Gear best shipping?44

See more discussions