Groups

Ice Road Truckers star Darrell Ward dies in plane crash

Realy shocked to here this My condolences to his family and friends news.sky.com/sto…493

11 Comments

Reminds me a bit of Colin McRae. Very dangerous day job but taken from us early in what is considered safer transport. RIP

Rip, probably the most exciting driver on the show and seemed a really genuine nice guy.

GAVINLEWISHUKD

Reminds me a bit of Colin McRae. Very dangerous day job but taken from us … Reminds me a bit of Colin McRae. Very dangerous day job but taken from us early in what is considered safer transport. RIP

Colin McRae was showing off in his helicopter with his young son when he killed them both. I liked this guy, he was entertaining.

Sad news, may he RIP

Graham1979

Colin McRae was showing off in his helicopter with his young son when he … Colin McRae was showing off in his helicopter with his young son when he killed them both. I liked this guy, he was entertaining.

The forensic investigation did not reach a conclusive decision regarding the reason for the crash.

Obviously you know better.

So much so that you missed the other two occupants that also died in the crash.

He was the best character on the show, it won't be the same without him. RIP

fanpages

The forensic investigation did not reach a conclusive decision regarding … The forensic investigation did not reach a conclusive decision regarding the reason for the crash.Obviously you know better.So much so that you missed the other two occupants that also died in the crash.

He was flying too low, the other two weren't the pilot my little flower pudding, McRae was, they were the passengers.

Graham1979

He was flying too low, the other two weren't the pilot my little flower … He was flying too low, the other two weren't the pilot my little flower pudding, McRae was, they were the passengers.

Really? Thanks for clarifying.

fanpages

Really? Thanks for clarifying.

Hitting the ground would be the clue.

qbs

Hitting the ground would be the clue.

The next time somebody cannot count to four I will recommend that.

Thanks.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3971655
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread418114164
      3. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate810
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6621265

See more discussions