12 Comments

Original Poster SuperEd

Superb

repost. .

Haha, nice!

I have a driving lesson in the snow / ice now

WTF were they doing bailing out

Old news.

and that is the reason my car is still on a hill in weston-super-mare and has been for 3 days now :P

I posted this a week ago. Im not sure how it got on there. You cant view the youtube link as the guy who recorded it claimed copywrite. Its had over 1.5 million hits and has been in the paper and news. The driver is fuming about it!

Last Week called and wants its joke back

cant check vids at work but i guess from the comments its that paignton vid tis funny.

if you search something like icecar pinball or car pinball on ice on youtube there is a good vid with some guy filming from a balcony in america of some cars skidding around

numptyj;7472184

cant check vids at work but i guess from the comments its that paignton … cant check vids at work but i guess from the comments its that paignton vid tis funny. if you search something like icecar pinball or car pinball on ice on youtube there is a good vid with some guy filming from a balcony in america of some cars skidding around

youtube.com/wat…VlY
    :thumbsup:

[IMG]e90post.com/for…php?attachmentid=336632&stc=1&d=1261671580[/IMG]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie911
      3. love affairs912
      4. word association Game73844475

See more discussions