Groups

Ice Travel Money PLC

Anyone ever used these?

Seem abit weird to me...

Website always crashes and it askes you to ring them.
    When ringing them they they change the rates and say they cant match them with the website.
    Then when you finally go ahead they tell you they have been having problems with there payment process and you have to pay via Bank Transfer... Seems abit weird to me.

I mean, I wouldnt be protected If i just bank transfered them the money would I?

7 Comments

I've used them three times in the last year and have had no problems.

i've used them too, no problemo. Ordered my dollars yesterday.

used them Tuesday @ Waterloo Branch..

if you getting $$'s then wait till this afternoon, itl hit $1.66 per £ its already up from when i bought it at 1.625

Original Poster

Im after Mexican and Euro

Pitbikeboy

Im after Mexican and Euro

ICE Waterloo is the best then 1.125 per £

and Best Foreign Exchange is best for Mexican Peso 18.260 per £ and to be honest when i went mexico i used dollars was easier to work out roughly how much i was spending

Original Poster

liamis2cool

ICE Waterloo is the best then 1.125 per £and Best Foreign Exchange is … ICE Waterloo is the best then 1.125 per £and Best Foreign Exchange is best for Mexican Peso 18.260 per £ and to be honest when i went mexico i used dollars was easier to work out roughly how much i was spending

WE was going to use dollars but was told last week they only accept mexican now
    We go next friday aswell so need to sort something.

ice online 100%
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846171
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764226
      3. Find out how good your GP surgery is56
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio812

See more discussions