Icecream Makers: Does anyone hae any experience with any good models?

8 replies
Found 24th May 2009
Im looking to buy an Icecream maker with summer coming up.
Anyone got any recommendations?

8 Comments

Original Poster

i knew someone would come up with that or carte dor or hagen das or something! :P
Unfortunatly they dont do the more interesting exotic flavours that i would like to make! hence looking for a machine :P

Dude, you really seem to be in the mood tonight........

for posting questions that a simple google would answer......... :roll:

We have a Phillips one like this lakeland.co.uk/phi…ker and cheaper here pixmania.co.uk/uk/…867
It is cheap at under £50 but makes delicious ice cream, my advice would be to also buy the Ben and Jerrys ice cream book.
The machine works by you puting the bowl in the freezer before use and then when you want to make the icecream, you put it in the machine which stirs it round. If you want to make big batches of ice cream you can buy a second freezer bowl and make more ice cream at one time. Yum.

starsparkle2311;5303833

lollol

lol

phatboy123;5303856

lol

lol

Ice cream....

Models......

Not really my thing but google Ben & Jerry as I hear they are pretty good models in this field:thumbsup:

I think Ice Cream makers, along with Bread Makers are 2 things I would never buy.

Hope this helps :thumbsup:

Ours got chucked in the bin after about a couple of weeks - too much faff. Just buy the stuff!

Original Poster

LJM;5304604

Ours got chucked in the bin after about a couple of weeks - too much … Ours got chucked in the bin after about a couple of weeks - too much faff. Just buy the stuff!

The thing is I like messing around in flavours and there are so many that i want to do tha you cant get commercially!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54315414
    2. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861868
    3. word association Game74244894
    4. Coming up to bonfire night ...2128

See more discussions