Iceland

Found 13th Jul
Anyone have any Iceland codes I have shopping up to £50.00 in my basket just need some codes like £10.00 off £50.00 or £8.00 or anything really thanks
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
I’ve got this code you can try £10 off £35 spend STW35117PKGS
ICE8OFF505ZSRDJ - you might have to create a new account for the £8 off.
ibzy45813th Jul

I’ve got this code you can try £10 off £35 spend STW35117PKGS

It says code has expired
Call8m42 m ago

ICE8OFF505ZSRDJ - you might have to create a new account for the £8 off.

Doesn't seem to work page reloads then nothing
19DembaBa191 h, 44 m ago

Doesn't seem to work page reloads then nothing

This worked for me but I don't need to spend £50 or £42 with the £8 off but thanks it does work
ICE10OFF6091NNV1

Try this, gets you £10 off £60 shop, perfect for your £50 basket
Or this one: ICELAND89BYU8C

It's £8 off £40 spend
AppleJack852 h, 28 m ago

This worked for me but I don't need to spend £50 or £42 with the £8 off bu …This worked for me but I don't need to spend £50 or £42 with the £8 off but thanks it does work

Are you a existing customer or new customer because I am using my existing Iceland account to order
19DembaBa192 h, 46 m ago

Are you a existing customer or new customer because I am using my existing …Are you a existing customer or new customer because I am using my existing Iceland account to order

Haven't seen an existing customer discount code for ages
Edited by: "chocci" 14th Jul
Thanks would of been appreciated.... Apologies it didn't work perhaps next time manage your funds better if you're itching to save a few quid.
Edited by: "Call8m" 15th Jul
Call8m13 h, 21 m ago

Thanks would of been appreciated.... Apologies it didn't work perhaps next …Thanks would of been appreciated.... Apologies it didn't work perhaps next time manage your funds better if you're itching to save a few quid.

I did say thanks for all the peeps that gave me a code it was mentioned in the post. But thanks anyway didn't mean to be rude thanks for all the efforts to all of you guys that replied and helped me with the codes even it didn't work. Sorry didn't have time to reply sooner bye
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions