Iceland launching new Cathedral City Range including Pizza (+ More)

Posted 25th Jan 2022
Hi folks, was mocchong around and spotted Iceland will be launching a NEW Cathedral City Range and some of it looks amazing It even includes Pizza...

Images below, as soon as they're online i'll update or/or you can keep an eye here

3877920-5dst7.jpg
3877920-1N45t.jpg3877920-WfbgM.jpg3877920-YQzbv.jpg3877920-e29WZ.jpg

Also if not seen, Iceland have launched a exclusive frozen Chiquito range here

Including the below (more on above link)

3877920-RfsE2.jpg
3877920-ipNzN.jpg
3877920-dKnoF.jpg
3877920-0oX2E.jpg
There's also a few codes worth trying, some likely to be new customers

ICELAND8OFF - £8 off a £50 spend

ICE8OFF - £8 off a £60 spend

ICEFIVEOFF OR ICE5NEW OR FACEBOOKFIVER - £5 off a £45 spend

Cheers

Dan
Community Updates
New Comment

9 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Dan_82 Author
    andrewworrall125/01/2022 08:28

As a Cathedral City FAN I would love to try that pizza but I can't stand …As a Cathedral City FAN I would love to try that pizza but I can't stand ham. Is it only cheese and ham being released or will there be a few options like cheese & tomato etc?

All the info/images i can find Andrew, so looks like just just the Cheese and Ham BUT who knows... i'll guess we'll see as/when they launch the product(s).

If i spot anything else, then will update/tag. Cheers!
    Daffydills
    Def in stores soon! We move all this stuff between distribution hubs and loads of it
    andrewworrall1
    As a Cathedral City FAN I would love to try that pizza but I can't stand ham. Is it only cheese and ham being released or will there be a few options like cheese & tomato etc?
    andrewworrall1
    Dan_8225/01/2022 08:29

All the info/images i can find Andrew, so looks like just just the Cheese …All the info/images i can find Andrew, so looks like just just the Cheese and Ham BUT who knows... i'll guess we'll see as/when they launch the product(s).If i spot anything else, then will update/tag. Cheers!

Thanks. If it was not frozen I would likely just remove the ham if it wasn't buried under the cheese (you still get the ham taste if you remove it once cooked) but this is Iceland after all of course it's frozen
    Dan_82 Author
    Daffydills25/01/2022 08:48

Def in stores soon! We move all this stuff between distribution hubs and …Def in stores soon! We move all this stuff between distribution hubs and loads of it

Really handy to know, thank you!
    tek-monkey
    Gratins look good, probably try a few of these TBH.
    suzy-sue
    New Year Resolution ... I will work harder on overcoming my addiction to Cheese ...

Not even the end of January ... Ooooooooooooooooooh!!! - YES!!! - I've just GOT to have at least two of EVERYTHING!!! :o)
    kevlfc
    looking good
    myiamouse
    The Gratins & Sausage Rolls are absolutely Delicious 10/10..
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants