Iceland temporarily limiting online orders

Posted 22nd Mar
Iceland temporarily limiting online orders to customers who are over state pension age, self-isolating and other vulnerable people, such as the disabled. If you aren't over state pension age and can get to one of our store.
3426148-XI48f.jpg
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

5 Comments
Everyone will just say they are self isolating, it's almost a pointless exercise I feel.
Lol, they are actively pushing for people to visit stores instead of ordering online! Mental!
MadeDixonsCry22/03/2020 13:17

Lol, they are actively pushing for people to visit stores instead of …Lol, they are actively pushing for people to visit stores instead of ordering online! Mental!

It may be madness to you, and no doubt others, good luck if you can find capability to go 100% online and hand delivered for everyone on food. This is only done in China/Italy for heavily infected zones.
splender22/03/2020 13:36

It may be madness to you, and no doubt others, good luck if you can find …It may be madness to you, and no doubt others, good luck if you can find capability to go 100% online and hand delivered for everyone on food. This is only done in China/Italy for heavily infected zones.

Good luck not getting infected when you go shopping by another shopper.
C-virus household so we must self isolate. Cant get the things I need online but if I go into the shops then I i risk infecting people. Something needs to be done asap to allow households like us to get the things we need via home delivery as it's a catch 22 situation.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants