Icicle Christmas lights

Posted 19th Dec 2019
I'm looking at sticking them along the front of our bay window and door but hows best to attach them to the window and along brick wall to door?

obviously can't use gutter hooks as most people do as no gutter lol

any ideas please what I can use to secure them
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

3 Comments
Something like this...?

amazon.co.uk/Com…802

I use them indoors, but I guess they would be OK for outdoors too.

They are quite small, so not sure if they are any good on brick (just re-read your post).
Edited by: "hoojie" 19th Dec 2019
hoojie19/12/2019 13:43

Something like …Something like this...?https://www.amazon.co.uk/Command-17026CLR-VP-Decoration-Clips-Christmas/dp/B0084M67LM/ref=redir_mobile_desktop?_encoding=UTF8&aaxitk=eXXTmCKzGFK6EimwWwBqRQ&hsa_cr_id=5372590570802I use them indoors, but I guess they would be OK for outdoors too.They are quite small, so not sure if they are any good on brick (just re-read your post).

Oh I actually got two packs of these when they was on sale on Amazon a few months ago but I assumed they wouldn't work outside. Would these definitely work outside? Stick to brick walls outside house? I need it to start above bay window then along brick wall a bit then onto door and then on brick wall again
Edited by: "efc_4ever" 19th Dec 2019
efc_4ever19/12/2019 13:46

Oh I actually got two packs of these when they was on sale on Amazon a few …Oh I actually got two packs of these when they was on sale on Amazon a few months ago but I assumed they wouldn't work outside. Would these definitely work outside? Stick to brick walls outside house? I need it to start above bay window then along brick wall a bit then onto door and then on brick wall again

I haven't tried it myselft, but this website onegoodthingbyjillee.com/com…ps/ suggests a dab of hot glue.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants