iCloud Removal?

Found 12th Nov 2017
I know it's a long shot but does anyone know if iCloud can be removed from an apple device or have had it done before?

Seen a few online saying they can unlock iCloud but seems a little odd.
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
iCloud removal can be done either on your phone (any apple devices that are linked to your account) or on iCloud.com where you will need to login and from there is quite simple few step. Can’t remember what functions but here are only a few inc locate me phone

Good luck!
On the phone you want to remove or any others that are linked to your account - you need to go to setting then click on your ID at the top then at the bottom there should be a list of attached devices
scmk300010 m ago

iCloud removal can be done either on your phone (any apple devices that …iCloud removal can be done either on your phone (any apple devices that are linked to your account) or on iCloud.com where you will need to login and from there is quite simple few step. Can’t remember what functions but here are only a few inc locate me phone Good luck!

I assume a random icloud locked device, Not there own.

Apple can if you where the original owner and have proof of purchase etc. Baring that it is pretty much impossible.

There was apparently a method that worked using fake Apple servers but you had to pay so much and can't think of who that was but did look legit at the time.
Original Poster
I bought an Apple Watch and it turned out to be locked to an iCloud so I'm trying to get that removed.
deals83816 m ago

I bought an Apple Watch and it turned out to be locked to an iCloud so I'm …I bought an Apple Watch and it turned out to be locked to an iCloud so I'm trying to get that removed.

No chance, you need to get the original owner to remove it, it’s a safety feature to stop someone stealing it and using it.
deals8384 h, 10 m ago

I bought an Apple Watch and it turned out to be locked to an iCloud so I'm …I bought an Apple Watch and it turned out to be locked to an iCloud so I'm trying to get that removed.

Some companies can unlock it by removing the storage chips and flashing them with new details. It's super complex you can find videos showing how its done on youtube.
Not a chance if it'not yours.

Complain to the seller and get a refund.
deals83814 h, 46 m ago

Common mistake and could be a genuine seller...

If an Apple Watch is factory reset via the watch alone its still linked to the users Apple ID, and useless until there password is entered.

Can you contact the seller and explain to them its still linked to there Apple ID, if there genuine they will be concerned you can access there details and will be happy to help...?

IF they are agreeable, have them pair the Watch to there iPhone again and then unpair, which should then reset the Watch.
scmk300012th Nov

iCloud removal can be done either on your phone (any apple devices that …iCloud removal can be done either on your phone (any apple devices that are linked to your account) or on iCloud.com where you will need to login and from there is quite simple few step. Can’t remember what functions but here are only a few inc locate me phone Good luck!

Removing from iCloud alone doesn't work.

I had this exact problem just the other week, bought an Apple Watch, seller had factory reset via the Watch, but when pairing to my handset the sellers Apple password was required, would go no further.
Luckily I done this whilst still with the seller, who was happy to disconnect from his iCloud to no avail, quick call to AppleCare and they explained it must be unpaired from the iPhone it was previously used on, so we had to pair it to his iPhone to then unpair it, it then went through a factory reset, once reset it was as new so paired to my iPhone no problem.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions