Cheap as possible
      Dont wish to venture from hotel much.

Come on hukdealers!
      Community Updates
      Ask

Groups

8 Comments
      Actually sounds like my kind of holiday 😁
      Think most peeps would prefer a many minute holiday rather than a quick minute holiday. You could try holding your breath if you were considering a holiday for your last minute?
      What's the point if all you're going to do is sit in a hotel room?
      Bigfootpete13/11/2019 12:23

What's the point if all you're going to do is sit in a hotel room?

They said venture from the hotel, which suggest leaving the hotel room but not the hotel itself.

Some hotel complexes are quite large and located on a beach as well as havingspa’s, gyms, pools and various restaurants.

You can still have a nice holiday without leaving the hotel.
      myusernamehasgone23413/11/2019 12:34

They said venture from the hotel, which suggest leaving the hotel room but …They said venture from the hotel, which suggest leaving the hotel room but not the hotel itself. Some hotel complexes are quite large and located on a beach as well as havingspa’s, gyms, pools and various restaurants. You can still have a nice holiday without leaving the hotel.

How many hotels do you know of have large complexes when the person is asking for as cheap as possible?
      Bigfootpete13/11/2019 12:36

How many hotels do you know of have large complexes when the person is …How many hotels do you know of have large complexes when the person is asking for as cheap as possible?

Plenty in Turkey as an example but too cold right now granted.

I’m sure there will be other places not sure what the temperature is like in say Gambia this time of year.
      Go to Vegas ! Don’t need to leave the hotel complex till you go home. Depending on how good you are at the machines it could be cheap ...... or very expensive
      Post a comment
      @
        Text

Discussions