I'd like to introduce you to the newest member of our family...

our new puppy Coco

31 Comments

Original Poster

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/cheerleader5_02/DSC00073.jpg
Coco sleeping yesterday

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/cheerleader5_02/DSC00082.jpg
Coco, Bailey & Benjy
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/cheerleader5_02/DSC00088.jpg
Coco sleeping again lol

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/cheerleader5_02/DSC00089.jpg
Coco awake :shock:

cheerleader;6505016

saved for photos

Another Coco... yeh!!!!!! :thumbsup:

My choccy lab puppy is called coco... except when he farts I call him coco pops, when he goes beserk I call him coconuts!! lol

congrats CL!
cute story MMP

Hurry up with the pics... I can't wait!!

welcome Coco xx

Miss Money Penny;6505037

My choccy lab puppy is called coco... except when he farts I call him … My choccy lab puppy is called coco... except when he farts I call him coco pops, when he goes beserk I call him coconuts!! lol

:giggle:

nice....looks a bit BLANK with writing???

Miss Money Penny;6505037

My choccy lab puppy is called coco... except when he farts I call him … My choccy lab puppy is called coco... except when he farts I call him coco pops, when he goes beserk I call him coconuts!! lol

lol :>)

Original Poster

sorry :oops: i'm having problems finding my photos to put in photobucket :? i have them loaded on my netbook but photobucket isn't finding them :? can anyone help? i have linux installed on my netbook & have my photos on photoframe

cheerleader;6505257

sorry :oops: i'm having problems finding my photos to put in photobucket … sorry :oops: i'm having problems finding my photos to put in photobucket :? i have them loaded on my netbook but photobucket isn't finding them :? can anyone help? i have linux installed on my netbook & have my photos on photoframe

Look in recently viewed items?

Coco's quite obviously a cat's name!!

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j163/sadiebabes/HPIM0431a.jpg my baby when she was weeee x

Original Poster

andyat2002;6505443

Look in recently viewed items?

couldn't see them there :? put the photos on the other laptop to put them on photobucket so got there in the end :lol:

Original Poster

sadiebabes;6505520

Coco's quite obviously a cat's name!! my baby when she was weeee x

she's a black & tan calalier king charles spaniel so the name really suits her

Awwwwwww cheer, she's gorgeous x

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww so jelous!!

Would love a dog but they are so expensive.
Gorgeous!! All 3

Original Poster

sadiebabes;6505732

Awwwwwww cheer, she's gorgeous x

i know :-D took her to the vets this morning for her 1st injection & the reception staff & the vet fell in love with her :lol: Coco wasn't too happy with the injection though as she really cried bless her xx

Original Poster

Miss Money Penny;6505037

:lol: good name :thumbsup:

Original Poster

We got her yesterday & last night my boys decided to make cards for her
this is what my 6 year old got my 8 year olds to write in his card for him....
To Coco
You are the best puppy I ever had
lots of love
Taylor
xxxxxxxxxx
P.S. I eat all of the cheese
P.S. love Taylor
:giggle: made me laugh :lol:

bless shes sweet we picked up our puppy two weeks ago she had her second injection yesterday and cant wait for the weekend to take her out

Banned

Miss Money Penny;6505037

wow life-changing

You have to sort out the clothing situation and that sparkly collar... she'll get no street rep down the park! The poor thing will be bullied!

Original Poster

ttwcd;6506839

bless shes sweet we picked up our puppy two weeks ago she had her second … bless shes sweet we picked up our puppy two weeks ago she had her second injection yesterday and cant wait for the weekend to take her out

awww bless what's her name? did she cry with her injections too?

andyat2002;6507497

You have to sort out the clothing situation and that sparkly collar... … You have to sort out the clothing situation and that sparkly collar... she'll get no street rep down the park! The poor thing will be bullied!

she's my little princess so she needs to be blinged out :-D

dimebars;6506855

wow life-changing

Its not ment to be! :roll: P**T!!!!

awwww shes a cutie. i love puppies

she is lovely cheer least she will keep you entertained till bb is back x

cheerleader;6507619

awww bless what's her name? did she cry with her injections too? she's … awww bless what's her name? did she cry with her injections too? she's my little princess so she needs to be blinged out :-D

no she didnt cry not even when they micro-chipped her and trust me that micro-chip is massive when you only weigh 4lb but at least its done now

Awww,she`s soooo gorgeous.:-D Makes me want another puppy,they`re so much fun.:-D

Original Poster

bellows;6511335

she is lovely cheer least she will keep you entertained till bb is back x

:lol: yeah although i still have loads of old seasons of bb usa still to watch :whistling:

Original Poster

nikkib123;6512949

Awwwwwwww to cute babe, love his pink t-shirt ha ha x

thanks nikki it says fabulous on it she's a girl by the way :whistling:
rosie2008;6512969

Awww,she`s soooo gorgeous.:-D Makes me want another puppy,they`re so much … Awww,she`s soooo gorgeous.:-D Makes me want another puppy,they`re so much fun.:-D

thanks rosie :-D how are you? haven't seen you on here for ages!

cheerleader;6513784

thanks nikki it says fabulous on it she's a girl by the way thanks … thanks nikki it says fabulous on it she's a girl by the way thanks rosie. how are you? haven't seen you on here for ages!

I`m ok thanks hun.:) I`ve been here,just not posted so much lately. Maybe that`s a good thing:giggle: I wanna puppy like yours:oops::-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763963
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213593
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386132
    4. Better watch out for these...912

See more discussions