Groups

Id' nail her

36 Comments

dean3988;6658568

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaXPxxk3sKg&feature=related

That is like soooooooooo weird. How did you find this? I was just watching this! literally just before i found that video that i posted :-O

Yuck......

too young!!!

and bythe time she was old enough, it would be like throwing a sausage down a corridoor!!

disgusting her parents obviously are stupid

I'd do the mam

That's very sad.

It's I'd.

What's wrong with her mother? If she genuinely wants to help her daughter, then appearing on TV to complain and gain sympathy isn't the best of ideas. Clearly the mother has bad judgement, in more than one way.

Lulu'sMammy;6658607

I'd do the mam

I'll watch, :-D:p:whistling:

Banned

emasu;6658611

It's I'd.

More likely a typo than a spelling mistake.

Sheep87;6658591

too young!!!and bythe time she was old enough, it would be like throwing … too young!!!and bythe time she was old enough, it would be like throwing a sausage down a corridoor!!

or for us scots would be like booting a baw doon the clyde tunnel

jamstaruk1972;6658645

or for us scots would be like booting a baw doon the clyde tunnel

Sheep could stretch to a chipolata but not to a boar.... lol

ClarityofMind;6658652

Sheep could stretch to a chipolata but not to a boar.... lol

:shock:

mattdawes699;6658638

I'll watch, :-D:p:whistling:

Rofl! nutter :thumbsup: x

Sheep87;6658665

:shock:

Got your attention lol!

Just to say hi hun xxxxxx

Original Poster

borolad94;6658581

That is like soooooooooo weird. How did you find this? I was just … That is like soooooooooo weird. How did you find this? I was just watching this! literally just before i found that video that i posted :-O

found it through your video haha

ClarityofMind;6658701

Got your attention lol!Just to say hi hun xxxxxx

why, hello there xx

Sheep87;6658741

why, hello there xx

^^^^^ It was either that, or fall to the floor grabbing my throat and making choking noises, and if I fake the need for CPR too many times, I may just not be believed when my waters finally break ;-)

ClarityofMind;6658768

^^^^^ It was either that, or fall to the floor grabbing my throat and … ^^^^^ It was either that, or fall to the floor grabbing my throat and making choking noises, and if I fake the need for CPR too many times, I may just not be believed when my waters finally break ;-)

when they finally break dont worry, ill be there with a big pair of forceps and a plunger:p

Sheep87;6658780

when they finally break dont worry, ill be there with a big pair of … when they finally break dont worry, ill be there with a big pair of forceps and a plunger:p

you're gonna have to give me a couple of weeks after the birth before I'm ready for any of those shenanegans

ClarityofMind;6658796

you're gonna have to give me a couple of weeks after the birth before I'm … you're gonna have to give me a couple of weeks after the birth before I'm ready for any of those shenanegans

unless its a HUGE baby.....then id give it a few months before all is restored as before:-D

Sheep87;6658852

unless its a HUGE baby.....then id give it a few months before all is … unless its a HUGE baby.....then id give it a few months before all is restored as before:-D

lol! My last one was 5 pounds... I'm not thinking of increasing on that toooooooo terribly. :roll:;-)

ClarityofMind;6658863

lol! My last one was 5 pounds... I'm not thinking of increasing on that … lol! My last one was 5 pounds... I'm not thinking of increasing on that toooooooo terribly. :roll:;-)

ah so this one will slide out just nicely! no probs wont even feel it:w00t:

Sheep87;6658904

ah so this one will slide out just nicely! no probs wont even feel … ah so this one will slide out just nicely! no probs wont even feel it:w00t:

lol, If it doesn't happen just like that............ I can sue you.... right? :w00t:

ClarityofMind;6658926

lol, If it doesn't happen just like that............ I can sue you.... … lol, If it doesn't happen just like that............ I can sue you.... right? :w00t:

yeah you can sue me for my millions of pounds and me lego collection

Sheep87;6658957

yeah you can sue me for my millions of pounds and me lego collection

I'll have you know the lil lego windows and doors are VERY sought after ;-)

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z106/emasu/girl-x300-s.gif

the link aint working

What she needs is sterilization, not a baby. There are already, too many stupid people on this earth.

I'd tap that !!

Stupid mother - should've pimped her out... sorted

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/images/396x222/vicky_pollard.jpg

Yea, but, no, but, yea! :w00t:

Banned

OLD

south park spoofed this YEARS ago

Is her mum wearing a bathrobe on stage?

sounds like by the time she has a baby its gonna be pretty much bungie jumping with the umbilical cord!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Underrated/unappreciated movies.2841
      2. word association Game74044555
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767402
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would28109
      5. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047163

See more discussions