Groups

'I'd rather employ a paedophile than a hero' - says company boss

Banned
    Anyone read this report in the Mail?

I think they've been hugely disingenuous in their reporting, as if they're trying to stir up trouble.

The poor guy will probably get anonymous abuse because of this - how do they get away with it?

8 Comments

Original Poster Banned

He actually didn't use the word hero. Also, isn't it hugely unprofessional for the FRS to release this to the press?

The poor guy will probably get anonymous abuse because of this - how do they get away with it?

..................by losers drawing attention to it

Banned

F&F will you change your avatar as I'm getting you mixed up with Skusey.

Banned

The guy is a tool for saying it in the first place, but it's his belief and that's it. He obviously has strong feelings against the war and that's why he said it.

But as you say, he never once said he'd "rather employ a paedophile than a hero" just the usual Daily Mail gutter reporting.

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll181/lulusmammy/knob.jpg

Banned

DanJackson;8121948

The guy is a tool for saying it in the first place, but it's his belief … The guy is a tool for saying it in the first place, but it's his belief and that's it. He obviously has strong feelings against the war and that's why he said it. But as you say, he never once said he'd "rather employ a paedophile than a hero" just the usual Daily Mail gutter reporting.

Have you read the comments?? They really want to bury this guy. Unfortunately for him he mentioned the P word in anything other than in a lynch mobbing context.

Original Poster Banned

Lulu'sMammy;8121974

+1

But I don't know who the 'ahem' is who wrote it.

Particularly bad form from the Mail, distorting his words.:x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4692236
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846347
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764696
      4. What is there free to do in your town?2545

See more discussions