Groups

ID Theft

My mate Sid has been the latest victim of ID theft.

He's just called S now.

13 Comments

hahaha, short and sweet

lol not bad:giggle:

:w00t:

pmsl!

[FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="Magenta"]anyone else remember, SID, the gasman? :thinking: ...... just wonderin![/COLOR][/FONT]

Banned

yellowsticker;1929558

[FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="Magenta"]anyone else remember, SID, the … [FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="Magenta"]anyone else remember, SID, the gasman? :thinking: ...... just wonderin![/COLOR][/FONT]

yes i remember sid

do you remember buzby

danby jason;1929575

yes i remember siddo you remember buzby

[COLOR="Magenta"]yep... sure do!![/COLOR]

My mate Sid has been the latest victim of ID theft.

He's just called S now

is that snow the rapper?

[CENTER][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Anyone remember, .. Watch out, Watch out.. theres a Humphrey about?!:)[/COLOR][/CENTER]

EBENEZER SCROOGE;1929623

My mate Sid has been the latest victim of ID theft.He's just called S … My mate Sid has been the latest victim of ID theft.He's just called S nowis that snow the rapper?

snow, itsnot:-D

yellowsticker;1929628

[CENTER][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Anyone remember, .. Watch out, Watch out.. … [CENTER][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Anyone remember, .. Watch out, Watch out.. theres a Humphrey about?!:)[/COLOR][/CENTER]

:oops: I do!

He used to nick your milk!!!

yellowsticker;1929628

[CENTER][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Anyone remember, .. Watch out, Watch out.. … [CENTER][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Anyone remember, .. Watch out, Watch out.. theres a Humphrey about?!:)[/COLOR][/CENTER]

youtube.com/wat…ted

watch this classic

Love it!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio33
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846164
      3. What do these 2 men have in common68
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?30134

See more discussions