Groups
    EXPIRED

IDE hard drive connecting device

Im after a device that i can connect my ide hard drive to my laptop, i have seen this on ebay item number 250634655648 is there anything else that anyone has used and can give me feedaback with, Its only going to be to conmect my sky+ hard drive to so it wont be used for very long, any help would be appreciated

6 Comments

This worked fine for me.
    I used this to connect my ide hard drive. works like a charm, the transfer rate wasnt amazing though.

Good luck, I actually bought mine from dealextreme.com and recently sold it after use.

Let me know if you have any questions,
    Dave

I have been using these for the last two years, they work great.

The one I use right now I got off Deal Extreme for ~ £6 delivered, even came with a UK power cable. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks for the info, i got the week off so wanted to do it then so i just got one from ebay for under a fiver so hopefully it turns up fast. thanks and rep left

masterruckus;8636828

Thanks for the info, i got the week off so wanted to do it then so i just … Thanks for the info, i got the week off so wanted to do it then so i just got one from ebay for under a fiver so hopefully it turns up fast. thanks and rep left

Make sure it comes with a power adapter, some of the cheaper ones don't.

it's the same thing as buying an enclosure really =]

(actually i believe they're about the same price if you look on the bay?)

Original Poster

yeh i just needed the connector to usb really, i can use the power from the sky box, should work ok
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Legal advice33
      2. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?59
      3. Samsung Galaxy S666
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2636

See more discussions