Found 4th Jul 2008
Heres a good idea for blockbuster

I want to try a few games but what if i rent them and really like them id have to go out and buy the game and lose my rental fee but heres an idea

You rent a game for 3 days say thats £6 but when you bring it back and if you like it you get your rental fee off the purchase of the game

Could do the same with dvds you rent a film and you are unsure whether you will like it - if you do you get the price of the rental off the actual dvd and buy it

Seems a good idea - any comments and if it is where could i send the idea to ?

Daniel

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
5 Comments

The DVD's that are rented out from these stores are expensive for them to buy..not your average £10 a time job..dunno how much they pay but I know when Global Video was around it cost around £70 average price to purchase a DVD that would then be rented by the public.

I honestly do not know what it would cost for these stores to buy the games for a rental basis.

Isn't it your birthday Dan?

I'm pretty sure Blockbuster do/did this. For new games anyway, but not sure if they still do!

Oooooh it looks like it.
Happy Birthday.

gerrard_d;2456279

I'm pretty sure Blockbuster do/did this. For new games anyway, but not … I'm pretty sure Blockbuster do/did this. For new games anyway, but not sure if they still do!

yes they definitely did in the past not sure if they do now , and im gutted they dont rent nintendo wii/ds games no more
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2557
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522871
    3. Follow-up to the closure of Kids Company in 2015.1017
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769487

See more discussions