Groups
    EXPIRED

Ideas for 10 yr old girls xmas??

hi, looking for some ideas/suggestions for a 10 yr old girls xmas pressie. (My little cousin).

£15 max

10 Comments

smellies and lipgloss..there are loads aimed at that age group...not too grown up.
    cd ..like Now 74/pop party
    clothes...sparkly top/gloves/hat or bag

sylvanian families

Go go hamster

what about a pet grimlin?
    (thers a deal on here)

Klutz paper fashions are excellent - my daughter has requested some more for Christmas

My OH has a 9yr old sister, she wants claires accessories or new look vouchers. She loves jewellery, Icarly, also the makers in argos. cupcake maker, candyfloss maker etc.
    She loves HSM & Hannah Montana aswell

Original Poster

lorsmanic;7113163

smellies and lipgloss..there are loads aimed at that age group...not too … smellies and lipgloss..there are loads aimed at that age group...not too grown up.cd ..like Now 74/pop partyclothes...sparkly top/gloves/hat or bag

cd is a good idea, thanks for suggestions :thumbsup:

babybutton;7113325

sylvanian families

Dont think she is into these at all :oops: but thanks anyway

JaYy_dOg;7113367

Go go hamster

Dont really want to go hunting for this as would have to buy accessories also :thumbsup:

JACKIT99;7113412

what about a pet grimlin?(thers a deal on here)

haha!

Sandypie;7114933

Klutz paper fashions are excellent - my daughter has requested some more … Klutz paper fashions are excellent - my daughter has requested some more for Christmas

i have never heard of these, will go & look them up, thanks

4lyons09;7115512

My OH has a 9yr old sister, she wants claires accessories or new look … My OH has a 9yr old sister, she wants claires accessories or new look vouchers. She loves jewellery, Icarly, also the makers in argos. cupcake maker, candyfloss maker etc.She loves HSM & Hannah Montana aswell

I know she likes hsm & hannah montana but not sure what she has & doesnt have. Not sure about the makers as my dauhghter has had the cupcake maker & the smoothie maker & niether was very good!!

She would prob like claires accessories or newlook thanks for your help :thumbsup:

Hi, my daughter is 11 and so hard to buy for, shes at the age where "HSM is sooo last year".

One of the things I have managed to bag her is a cheap pink digital camera from woolworths online for £18 - I no its a little over your budget but I was really pleased when it turned up, its got CD, case, all the cables, a camera case and even the batteries in! Looks like a really good present.

Hope this helps x

Original Poster

StaceyAKelly;7115752

Hi, my daughter is 11 and so hard to buy for, shes at the age where "HSM … Hi, my daughter is 11 and so hard to buy for, shes at the age where "HSM is sooo last year". One of the things I have managed to bag her is a cheap pink digital camera from woolworths online for £18 - I no its a little over your budget but I was really pleased when it turned up, its got CD, case, all the cables, a camera case and even the batteries in! Looks like a really good present.Hope this helps x

aw thanks for this hun, will go & have a look as my daughter who is a very mature 5 yr old wants a proper camera in pink!! I was looking at the one in argos for £24.99. thanks

If they like games, the Upwards can be a good idea.... educational too !!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691420
      2. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1530
      3. One for the mathmaticians2745
      4. word association Game74044577

See more discussions