Ideas For 18th

Banned
Ok I'm thinking of going somewhere for my 18th not sure thought cant be far as i have got work a few days later, If anyone has any good ideas post away.

So far i have thought of, Liverpool thats it

46 Comments

OMG! Your only 17? :oops:

Banned

where are you located

Original Poster Banned

bitseylango;5249995

OMG! Your only 17? :oops:

no im actually 42 just what some ideas to see what i could have done for my 18th :roll:

Dunno where you are but I got return flights to Krakow for £30 on Ryanair from London, then less than a tenner a night in a b & b there.

Cracking place, £1 a pint, cheap to eat, most gorgeous women ive ever seen and was cracking weather, no brainer really lol

Original Poster Banned

fragaliciousbob;5249998

where are you located

Prestonpans (just outside edinburgh)

tbh any major city, liverpool, Manc, Notts, london...etc you'll always have a top time...Newcastle is supposed to be top knotch..if you are only just truning 18 it might be worth sacking off any mates under 18 i know that sounds harsh but if you trek all that way and someone gets turned away you'll be searching round places in a new area can be annoying

Banned

get the ferry to dublin or better still the plane

PabloInTheSky;5250004

no im actually 42 just what some ideas to see what i could have done for … no im actually 42 just what some ideas to see what i could have done for my 18th :roll:

you sarky little beggar :x

Get a flight down here to sunny Bournemouth mate. You'll have a whale of a time.

Original Poster Banned

bfjem;5250014

tbh any major city, liverpool, Manc, Notts, london...etc you'll always … tbh any major city, liverpool, Manc, Notts, london...etc you'll always have a top time...Newcastle is supposed to be top knotch..if you are only just truning 18 it might be worth sacking off any mates under 18 i know that sounds harsh but if you trek all that way and someone gets turned away you'll be searching round places in a new area can be annoying

ive been told new castle is good if i was goign further down id stop in and party for a while lol
everyone is already 18 except 1 lol so he egts left here

fragaliciousbob;5250023

get the ferry to dublin or better still the plane

Been was good might consider goign back

Original Poster Banned

bitseylango;5250029

you sarky little beggar :x

:p:p

how old did you think i was?

PabloInTheSky;5250039

ive been told new castle is good if i was goign further down id stop in … ive been told new castle is good if i was goign further down id stop in and party for a while loleveryone is already 18 except 1 lol so he egts left here :)Been was good might consider goign back

lol I remember my 18th it got messy! just make sure you have plenty of spare funds; your mates should cover your drinks but still better to be prepared ha ha... god that was only 5 years ago seems like an age! have a gooden whatever you get up to matey :thumbsup:

Come and see me lol

Original Poster Banned

bfjem;5250058

lol I remember my 18th it got messy! just make sure you have plenty of … lol I remember my 18th it got messy! just make sure you have plenty of spare funds; your mates should cover your drinks but still better to be prepared ha ha... god that was only 5 years ago seems like an age! have a gooden whatever you get up to matey :thumbsup:

wont be takign any cash just plastic so heres hopign i dont lose it lol

i will try but knowing my luck i will get asked to work on that day lol :x

PabloInTheSky;5250046

:p:phow old did you think i was?

I thought you were the same age as DG.....I feel dirty now :oops:

Original Poster Banned

BlondeBella;5250063

Come and see me lol

na its to cold up there

Original Poster Banned

bitseylango;5250071

I thought you were the same age as DG.....I feel dirty now :oops:

as you should you filthy person :giggle: [COLOR="White"]ur still a milf[/COLOR]

PabloInTheSky;5250074

na its to cold up there

I have ways of warming you up:w00t:

PabloInTheSky;5250068

wont be takign any cash just plastic so heres hopign i dont lose it loli … wont be takign any cash just plastic so heres hopign i dont lose it loli will try but knowing my luck i will get asked to work on that day lol :x

lol I worked the day after mine; I was weekend supervisor at a shoe shop; needless to say I was battered and basically got sent to the stock room where people threw shoes and my semi-drunken corpse lol always good to have some back up cash even if a 20 just so if you have to get cab etc...dam I miss those days :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

BlondeBella;5250086

:?

BlondeBella;5250086

Flippin 'eck.

Get there quick i say, never mind waiting for yer birthday!!!!:w00t:

PabloInTheSky;5250077

as you should you filthy person :giggle: [COLOR="White"]ur still a … as you should you filthy person :giggle: [COLOR="White"]ur still a milf[/COLOR]

;-) whatever you decide, have a memorable celebration x

Banned

come down south

PabloInTheSky;5250102

:?

You so no what i mean:p

karaokecolin;5250103

Flippin 'eck.Get there quick i say, never mind waiting for yer … Flippin 'eck.Get there quick i say, never mind waiting for yer birthday!!!!:w00t:

PMSL!!

Original Poster Banned

bfjem;5250095

lol I worked the day after mine; I was weekend supervisor at a shoe shop; … lol I worked the day after mine; I was weekend supervisor at a shoe shop; needless to say I was battered and basically got sent to the stock room where people threw shoes and my semi-drunken corpse lol always good to have some back up cash even if a 20 just so if you have to get cab etc...dam I miss those days :thumbsup:

Wel ur still young u can still do it
bitseylango;5250108

;-) whatever you decide, have a memorable celebration x

i will try but i need to make sure and take a spare pair of cloths
darklegacy;5250113

come down south

maybe
empty ur inbox

Banned

PabloInTheSky;5250129

Wel ur still young u can still do iti will try but i need to make sure … Wel ur still young u can still do iti will try but i need to make sure and take a spare pair of clothsmaybe empty ur inbox

done :thumbsup:

BlondeBella;5250086

Christ Bella, he's admitted he's only 17 and your still on it? You are a legand :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

RuthIess;5250145

Christ Bella, he's admitted he's only 17 and your still on it? You are a … Christ Bella, he's admitted he's only 17 and your still on it? You are a legand :thumbsup:

dude you be a gentleman and take care of bella would you

Original Poster Banned

Keep the ideas coming an i will ahev a look in when i get home so 3hours :x catya ya all later ;-)

Banned

RuthIess;5250145

Christ Bella, he's admitted he's only 17 and your still on it? You are a … Christ Bella, he's admitted he's only 17 and your still on it? You are a legand :thumbsup:

Doesn't everyone know he's 17???:?

bella im back and there is nothing new :x how could you

RuthIess;5250145

i knew he was 17 ages ago lol

PabloInTheSky;5250155

dude you be a gentleman and take care of bella would you

baby pablo nt handle me lol

OMG @ u only being 18 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lulu'sMammy;5250307

OMG @ u only being 18 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my words too!!!!!

bitseylango;5250320

my words too!!!!!

My first words were....yum

darklegacy;5250193

Doesn't everyone know he's 17???:?

TomWilkoLFC;5250241

bella im back and there is nothing new :x how could you

Wheres his pic?

When is the birthday......did we get dates for this jaunt???

Just looked and Ryanair are doing Edinburgh to Bournemouth for £3 each way no taxes, that would be fun!!!

and Dublin for £3................Is Glasgow a long way coz they go to Malaga for £3, how dare they!!!!!

http://i571.photobucket.com/albums/ss154/alanaargo/paul.jpg

bitseylango;5250413

Ohhhhhhh worthy of one Bits, but don't worry i'm saving myself to be your daughter in law
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764088
    2. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1019
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    4. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44

See more discussions