Groups
    EXPIRED

Ideas for a suprise for the Girlfriend for Christmas

as per title really.

Need to think of a suprise present for the Girlfriend for christmas.

Im pretty much useless on thinking up suprises!

34 Comments

Banned

a pice of tiffany jewellery, a bottle of perfume, a gold or silver last rolo

Original Poster

sassie;7151083

a pice of tiffany jewellery, a bottle of perfume, a gold or silver last … a pice of tiffany jewellery, a bottle of perfume, a gold or silver last rolo

lol funny... i already have a bottle of perfume so thats out

Banned

mds1256;7151106

lol funny... i already have a bottle of perfume so thats out

what bout the other two?

think you may need to be a little more specific here, what have you already got, how much you looking to spend, etc,etc

a pack of mince pies and six pack of stella

engagement ring!

Punkytiptop;7151164

engagement ring!

That would be last on my list lol

The Tiffany jewellery is a big yes!!

shedboy66;7151157

a pack of mince pies and six pack of stella

thats my idea of a tip top xmas pressie:thumbsup:

Pandora Bracelets are quite popular too.

Banned

jellybaby22;7151166

jewellery...yes......rolo.....no.....IMO I woulld be well p'd off if my … jewellery...yes......rolo.....no.....IMO I woulld be well p'd off if my OH got me that.....What about shoes...or handbags.....thats what I want anyway:-D

wasnt sure if the op meant a little extra, or a surprise as in a massive pressy, if you know what i mean

Banned

Punkytiptop;7151164

engagement ring!

nooooooooooo

depending on budget get her one of those pampering days out or a La Senza gift voucher my mrs is obsessed with La Senza!

ME.....

In all seriousness you can't go wrong with Tiffany... prices start at £60 and go upto £60k and people (read : women) always assume it's more expensive than it was...

GHD's, uggs, pair of jimmy choo's.
    All will (probably) get BIG brownie points :thumbsup:

a child

magough;7151277

GHD's, uggs, pair of jimmy choo's.All will (probably) get BIG brownie … GHD's, uggs, pair of jimmy choo's.All will (probably) get BIG brownie points :thumbsup:

The Jimmy Choo's might as long they're the real deal and not that H&M cr*p...

Banned

sassie;7151083

a gold or silver last rolo

WOW....good idea!

OP...if you dont know how to pluck up the courage and you dont want it to cost a fortune, this is the way to get rid of her :thumbsup:

got my missus computer games and a cleaning set

(jk!xxx)

Tell her you slept with her sister/mum/dad/dog

I'm sure that would be a surprise for her on Xmas morning :lol:

Banned

midlandscomics;7151527

Tell her you slept with her sister/mum/dad/dog

in that exact order! :w00t:

ODB_69;7151506

got my missus computer games

you got a playstation in the kitchen? :?

black gerbil1;7151593

you got a playstation in the kitchen? :?

http://masem.files.wordpress.com/2007/03/cooking_mama_cover.jpg

Original Poster

thanks for the suggestions, i know she likes links of london, what do you people think about

]http//ww…let

honest opinions wanted

mds1256;7151744

thanks for the suggestions, i know she likes links of london, what do you … thanks for the suggestions, i know she likes links of london, what do you people think about]http://www.linksoflondon.com/online-shop/women/bracelets/655-heart-charm-bracelethonest opinions wanted

I like it:thumbsup:

DUMP HER :whistling:

Give her a "superman"

For those not in the know...check ]urbandictionary.com/

akme;7151948

Give her a "superman"For those not in the know...check … Give her a "superman"For those not in the know...check ]www.urbandictionary.com/

I daren't look:w00t:

crotchless panties

akme;7151147

]notonthehighstreet

I like the stones xxx

a deep fat fryer and a packet of chips

deb8z;7152102

I daren't look:w00t:

oh the links not bad...you would have to search for it...didnt want to post a direct link because im sure i would get blamed for some child coming on the forum looking for a hot deal and just stumbles onto this thread..clicks a link..reads about supermaning your partner..and thus needs memory cleaning..resuling in akme getting banned for yet another day :whistling:

jellybaby22;7151202

well i hope the perfume isnt a big pressie...or she wont be happy......:p

Why won't she?

I like the links of London stuff too, hate the rocks, a bit tacky I think.

One of the best pressies Ive had from my fiance was a photo album last yr, he'd got pictures in there from before we met.. he put the pictures in and wrote things underneath, it was a like a story of how we met, what we've done, the places we've been, how he feels about me/us as a family. It mustve took him ages, the pictures were lovely (Some Id forgotten about), and it was obv a lot of thought had gone into it Not everything has to cost a fortune to mean something :roll:

Nikki999;7152324

Why won't she? I like the links of London stuff too, hate the rocks, a … Why won't she? I like the links of London stuff too, hate the rocks, a bit tacky I think.One of the best pressies Ive had from my fiance was a photo album last yr, he'd got pictures in there from before we met.. he put the pictures in and wrote things underneath, it was a like a story of how we met, what we've done, the places we've been, how he feels about me/us as a family. It mustve took him ages, the pictures were lovely (Some Id forgotten about), and it was obv a lot of thought had gone into it Not everything has to cost a fortune to mean something :roll:

well said thats a really good idea your other half came up with :thumbsup:

jellybaby22;7152926

well ok..FOR ME I wouldnt be happy with just perfume:roll:.....just … well ok..FOR ME I wouldnt be happy with just perfume:roll:.....just giving him a heads up....not everyone has lovely girlfriends like you...who are happy with a thought....I want expensive pressies;-)

Me2!! Although I don't think he'll get me a golden goose that lays golden eggs like I asked haha!!

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.1421
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764447
    3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …11
    4. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1645

See more discussions