Ideas for a week away?

I have a week off work next week and I have a 4-year old, we were hoping to go away but I'm not sure where! If anyone could give me any ideas that would be great!

Thanks in advance =]

10 Comments

Where do you live, how much money do you want to spend?
Sometimes it's better to stay at home and plan a couple of really good days out in the local area!

Alton towers has just opened a CBeebies hotel...will be taking my 4 year old there later this year for a few nights might be worth looking into to ....

Budget, where are you, do you want to fly, how far do you want to go....

nazzybe

Alton towers has just opened a CBeebies hotel...will be taking my 4 year … Alton towers has just opened a CBeebies hotel...will be taking my 4 year old there later this year for a few nights might be worth looking into to ....

​I believe that Alton Towers/Thorpe park etc are not open until the end of March (for the rides anyway.

Come up to Scotland .weather always a surprise every day

Original Poster

I am in East Yorkshire, would like to spend as little as possible..I did look into a couple of theme parks and they seem to be closed as Dragon32 mentioned which is a shame!

Pretty much any form of transport is an option, I just want some fun things for my daughter to do =]

korinarose4366

I am in East Yorkshire, would like to spend as little as possible..I did … I am in East Yorkshire, would like to spend as little as possible..I did look into a couple of theme parks and they seem to be closed as Dragon32 mentioned which is a shame!Pretty much any form of transport is an option, I just want some fun things for my daughter to do =]

Jump on the ferry from Hull and try here ....efteling.com/en wonderful place..

tripadvisor.co.uk/Att…tml I recall there is a unique maze type house near York but I forget the name now but it comes highly rated.

Come to Liverpool! We have LOADS of fabulous things here plus Chester Zoo isn't far at all, the Wirral is also beautiful. Plenty of awesome things to see and do.

Original Poster

I'm thinking about going on a kind of 'road trip'...starting from Hull on Monday and ending up in Blackpool on the Friday night then coming home on the Sunday! Does anyone know of any hotels or things to do along the way?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which Smart Watch for Running?25
    2. Which Camera?!!!22
    3. Kodi - £ Sports Recommendations1014
    4. Sky or Virgin?1418

See more discussions