Groups

Ideas for an 18th birthday present?

Banned
    Anyone have any good ideas on what to get a male for his 18th b-day?
    budget of around £150.

All suggestions would be greatful.
    Thanks.

19 Comments

a nice watch? That what i got and I was very verypleased!

stripper:oops:

Original Poster Banned

Sheep87;4057538

a nice watch? That what i got and I was very verypleased!

yeah I was thinking that but he just recently got a brand new watch, so would be kind of pointless.

I had a Gold St Christopher on a gold chain that was engraved when i was 18 and know at 43 it is the most precious thing i own and i will pass it down to my children:)

day at a racing circuit?

Driving lessons?

skusey;4057575

day at a racing circuit?

yeah red letter day or similar driving experiance, ferrari or aston martin would be cool:thumbsup:

underthestairs;4057550

+ 1 :-D

Original Poster Banned

underthestairs;4057550

nooo no strippers :giggle:

mikebike;4057568

I had a Gold St Christopher on a gold chain that was engraved when i was … I had a Gold St Christopher on a gold chain that was engraved when i was 18 and know at 43 it is the most precious thing i own and i will pass it down to my children:)

sounds like a good idea

skusey;4057575

day at a racing circuit?

queenlush;4057577

Driving lessons?

I dont know why but he doesnt really like the idea of driving to start of with.

A dog (serious)

What is he into ?

stripper ....dog same thing ...(serious)

how about a games console ?

my daughter wanted a day in a recording studio with her mates

Original Poster Banned

queenlush;4057672

What is he into ?stripper ....dog same thing ...(serious)

umm.. i guess he's into electronics and gadgets & simple things.

watupduck;4057726

umm.. i guess he's into electronics and gadgets & simple things.

has he got a lap top ? maybe if you are able to up your budget another 30 quid one of those netbook thingys

Original Poster Banned

queenlush;4057761

has he got a lap top ? maybe if you are able to up your budget another 30 … has he got a lap top ? maybe if you are able to up your budget another 30 quid one of those netbook thingys

yeah he has a top range laptop. thinking of getting a xbox now as he has a wii, ps3 and psp. would that be a good idea?

ooh lot of gaming going on ........is he into music...what about tickets for his favourite band ,group etc for him and a couple of mates

Original Poster Banned

queenlush;4057878

ooh lot of gaming going on ........is he into music...what about tickets … ooh lot of gaming going on ........is he into music...what about tickets for his favourite band ,group etc for him and a couple of mates

:oops: to be honest i have no clue on which music he is into - never heard him talk about music either.
    :thinking: think i will go with the xbox 360.

watupduck;4057947

:oops: to be honest i have no clue on which music he is into - never … :oops: to be honest i have no clue on which music he is into - never heard him talk about music either. :thinking: think i will go with the xbox 360.

i think you need to grab him and pin him down and spend some time with him ...sorry for sounding harsh but sounds like he spends a lot of time on his own doing his own thing.....take him out for a drink a chat and some lunch then take him shopping
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764358
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?32172
      3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1631
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846230

See more discussions