Found 19th May 2008
Its my mums birthday in a few weeks and I have no idea what to get her!
Budget - £150

I got her a new phone for mothers day (LG Viewty) so not a phone and she has an iPod.
Any ideas would be great!

Thanks

(Is this in the right category?)

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
21 Comments

For £150 you def get a spa day and cash left over for a meal out in the evening or perhaps a theatre show too.

A family portrait? I know it wont cost that much but perhaps you could get 2 presents?

What about a Nintendo Wii?

Im sure Ace is good for £150 ;-)

Just kidding

Spa day?

caz1cool;2131971

A family portrait? I know it wont cost that much but perhaps you could … A family portrait? I know it wont cost that much but perhaps you could get 2 presents?

My brother got my mother one of these, and i was adamant after 3 weeks of giving birth i was'nt going on it. Now to add to the upset, my mother hates having her photo taken lol....so yet again my brother scored on this one!!
We have the same problem again in 3 weeks, "mam, what do you want?" "oh anything, i'm happy with just a card" arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Original Poster

Thanks for the ideas so far. Don't know if she is up for a spa day but I might have to see about one! Need to try casually ask about that to see if she is interested.

A family portrait good idea but the house is full of family pictures so not really ideal

Already got a Wii and DS.

Flowers( every mum loves flowers) and a nice meal out or take her out 4 the day:thumbsup:

digital photo frame with all her fav pics in????

night in a nice hotel? tickets to a show?

I wish my kids would spend that sort of money on me!!!!! maybe ive been a **** parent!!!! mother of 5!!!!!!! TKMAXX VOUCHERS!!!!! I LOVE THE PLACE!!

Original Poster

beth25;2132278

digital photo frame with all her fav pics in????

Ohh nice idea! Got loads of digital pictures on her PC! Any good deals on one of these?

Dinners already sorted Just need a gift

Un a serious side What about the Lion King at the Lycum (think ive spelt it wrong) its a really good show , assuming its still on, it doesnt matter what age you are it terific!!!!( how bads my spelling) lol

Matchsticks idea of a digital photo frame is good!!

Phillips Digital Photo frames excellent item no 9FF2M4

Original Poster

adp;2132385

Phillips Digital Photo frames excellent item no 9FF2M4

From were? :oops: LOL

adp;2132356

Un a serious side What about the Lion King at the Lycum (think ive spelt … Un a serious side What about the Lion King at the Lycum (think ive spelt it wrong) its a really good show , assuming its still on, it doesnt matter what age you are it terific!!!!( how bads my spelling) lol

I can recommend!! Its excellent and worth every penny!

Original Poster

Any good digital photo frames on Amazon that anyone can recommend?

Just added the Marilyn Monroe - The Best Of Marilyn (She loves Marilyn Monroe!) to my basket and if I can get all on Amazon can get free delivery :P LOL

Original Poster

Thanks Got Digital Photo Frame + The Best Of Marilyn (From front page!) Which some change to go out and get something else

spa day definately. Last minute.com has some excellent deals including 2 for 1 offers within your budget so you could even go with her!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Invisalign dental braces in London22
    2. Whey protien629
    3. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...811
    4. Rugged Android Phone/Tablet68

See more discussions