Found 11th Dec 2009
for my 2 boys to get daddy?? me and my other half dont buy for each other at xmas but the boys get dad stuff, dont wanna get socks or a mug again lol. anyone got any ideas on anything a bit different please??? cant reply tonight because he is now getting out of the bath but I'll leave rep for all suggestions in the morning..... thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

A photo of you and the boys? Maybe done on canvas?

munnski;7193614

A photo of you and the boys? Maybe done on canvas?

oh wow how can anyone beat that idea? xxx

Not so good as that but otherwise.... uhmm.. a digital photo frame? A camera? And blue-rays etc he would like? x

driving experience day?
helicopter ride?

Banned

mug with picture of kids for work / mouse matt

xx

A pair of cufflinks with their fingerprints on? I did this for my OH and he loves them

Digital photo frame is great idea...pre-load it with pics of you and the boys...maybe holding home made signs saying Happy Christmas etc

wookiemummy;7194179

A pair of cufflinks with their fingerprints on? I did this for my OH and … A pair of cufflinks with their fingerprints on? I did this for my OH and he loves them

Wow thats awesome, where do you get that from? i want to keep that one in mind!

If hes not the sentimental type go for a something like a leatherman wave (if he is a tool type guy :))

Jetpac;7194382

Wow thats awesome, where do you get that from? i want to keep that one in … Wow thats awesome, where do you get that from? i want to keep that one in mind!If hes not the sentimental type go for a something like a leatherman wave (if he is a tool type guy :))

I got mine from here. But had a 3rd child now so will have to look for something else with his fingerprints littlepinkies.co.uk/

I have also got my OH a leatherman, he loves his but lost it a few months ago
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition72793
    2. Win Google Pixel 2 or a Google Pixel 2 XL11
    3. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…66
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines54

See more discussions