Ideas needed - Job ending soon

17 replies
Found 3rd Feb 2010
Hi peeps, my job is ending in a few weeks time and I'm a bit stuck for ideas.
I'd like to work from home but with so many scams out there you never know what or who to trust.
Or if anyone knows of any vacancies that are around the south Cheshire area to do with admin, clerical or customer service would be very helpful.

Thank you in advance :o))

17 Comments

Try your local supermarkets, will always be some sort of vacancy in them

Banned

Someone should come up with some sort of website where you can search for jobs in your area

Original Poster

DanJackson;7742372

Someone should come up with some sort of website where you can search for … Someone should come up with some sort of website where you can search for jobs in your area

There is its the direct.gov site but a lot of jobs are word of mouth

how about NHS jobs? There's loads of clerical stuff on there.

[url]www.jobs.nhs.uk[/url]

You can search by area and type of work you are looking for.

Original Poster

studentessa;7742449

how about NHS jobs? There's loads of clerical stuff on … how about NHS jobs? There's loads of clerical stuff on there.[url]www.jobs.nhs.uk[/url]You can search by area and type of work you are looking for.

I'm already signed up to them thanks though :thumbsup:

DanJackson;7742372

Someone should come up with some sort of website where you can search for … Someone should come up with some sort of website where you can search for jobs in your area

try

[url]www.jobcentreplus.co.uk[/url]

direct link to search
jobseekers.direct.gov.uk/hom…d=2

Banned

Good luck with your job hunting.

It has to be the dullest thing ever :-(

Original Poster

gal2792t;7742959

try[url]www.jobcentreplus.co.uk[/url]direct link to … try[url]www.jobcentreplus.co.uk[/url]direct link to searchhttp://jobseekers.direct.gov.uk/homepage.aspx?sessionid=5539cef3-92c4-48bb-a278-f56724bf1301&pid=2

already done all this just wanting some out of the box ideas

Original Poster

DLM;7742973

Good luck with your job hunting.It has to be the dullest thing ever :-(

Thanks, your right it soooo dull :cry:

Banned

pinkmelonsmr2;7743024

Thanks, your right it soooo dull :cry:

It is so boring I hardly ever do it.

My savings will run out soon though :-(

Why don't you go to an recruitment agency? Let them do the donkey work :thumbsup:

They are great for getting admin c/service jobs

Original Poster

gal2792t;7743077

Why don't you go to an recruitment agency? Let them do the donkey work … Why don't you go to an recruitment agency? Let them do the donkey work :thumbsup:They are great for getting admin c/service jobs

done that, they're not that good

Banned

Depends how desperate you get but could always try for a researchers job at one of the better companies. I have done 63336.com in the past but they don't currently have any vacancies for UK researchers...:thumbsup:

Original Poster

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I've got an interview tomorrow so wish me luck [/COLOR]

Banned

pinkmelonsmr2;7749118

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I've got an interview tomorrow so wish me luck … [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I've got an interview tomorrow so wish me luck [/COLOR]

Good luck pm2 :thumbsup:

pinkmelonsmr2;7749118

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I've got an interview tomorrow so wish me luck … [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I've got an interview tomorrow so wish me luck [/COLOR]

Hope you get it, if you want it, pinks:thumbsup:

Banned

DanJackson;7742372

Sarcasm is lost on the internet..................

And I am giving the OP the benefit of doubt with that statement
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769555
    2. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games33
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming2849
    4. Add one, leave one game54415461

See more discussions