Ideas to decorate bedroom

Found 21st Sep 2017
I am stuck with ideas on decorating my room, I was thinking of papering the left and right wall with striped paper, but as the left wall is not as long as the right wall I was thinking it may look weird.

I have made a quick layout of the room as you will see with the image I add.
2796177-P6w57.jpg
Any ideas would be appreciated! Trying to avoid having it all one colour..
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Where are the windows, where is the bed, is it a childs room, what furniture do you have......?

First thoughts...... the wall where the bed is can be a feature wall so you could paper that one. Paper any other wall and it will look strange.
ellie272 m ago

Where are the windows, where is the bed, is it a childs room, what …Where are the windows, where is the bed, is it a childs room, what furniture do you have......? First thoughts...... the wall where the bed is can be a feature wall so you could paper that one. Paper any other wall and it will look strange.

Yeah sorry lol I forgot to mention all of that, the window is opposite the door and the bed is bang center of the cupboards, you know like the cupboards are built around the bed so you don't really get to see any of the wall. It is an adults room
I dont think there any point putting wallpaper on the wall behind the door ( the left wall)

You don't say how big the room is, but if it was big enough you could make a feature of the wall on the right by having luxury curtains up on the window, a nice table with a lovely plant, or a nice old armchair if you have space.
ellie278 m ago

I dont think there any point putting wallpaper on the wall behind the door …I dont think there any point putting wallpaper on the wall behind the door ( the left wall) You don't say how big the room is, but if it was big enough you could make a feature of the wall on the right by having luxury curtains up on the window, a nice table with a lovely plant, or a nice old armchair if you have space.

I like that idea! It sounds good to me, thanks for the suggestion
you could try searching on Pinterest, that's what iv been doing to get ideas for a couple of rooms, there's some really clever stuff on there
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions