ideas to take my wife for her birthday?

Found 16th Feb 2012
hi all!
i am really struggling for ideas for my wifes 33rd birthday next month. i was thinking of going away for a night but we are in the process of moving house so my budget is very tight.
we live in the manchester area so does anyone have any ideas on anything to buy or a nights stay anywhere at a bargain price?
many thanks!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
14 Comments

Iran?

Original Poster

ProTech

Comedy Store?

good thinking...we went there a few years back for a night out and it was a good laugh.
i will lokk into dates and prices.
cheers

groggy

good thinking...we went there a few years back for a night out and it was … good thinking...we went there a few years back for a night out and it was a good laugh.i will lokk into dates and prices.cheers

No problem

rambling in afghanistan ! Only joking they don't fly from manchester have a good night

Try Groupon for Manchester. They have some nice meal deals at posh restaurants for really cheap prices or a night away for two for only 38 pounds or haf price theatre tickets.

Original Poster

sbeard1

Try Groupon for Manchester. They have some nice meal deals at posh … Try Groupon for Manchester. They have some nice meal deals at posh restaurants for really cheap prices or a night away for two for only 38 pounds or haf price theatre tickets.

is groupon good?
someone told me that they advertise x% off something but the the price is overinflated before the deduction?

a spa DAY?
http://www.lastminute.com/site/entertainment/healthandbeauty/product-details.html?productCode=574512078-1&SEARCH=location&sortBy=7&CATID=110125

includes lunch full day £28..we have done these before..the £10 ones..and it was lovely x

Original Poster

some great ideas here....just got to find the right one!
any more?
thank you!

"ideas to take my wife for her birthday?"

I can't believe not one of you has made a comment on how this is worded!

Bring her round to mine
Edited by: "bubble160207" 16th Feb 2012

Thats better!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions