Expired

Ideas what to spend £700 on?

Found 1st Apr
Hey lads and ladies,

I’ve saved up just over £700 from bits of cash laying around, looking to spend on something.

Thinking Galaxy s9 but interested to see what ideas anyone else has!
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Do you need a new phone? Do you need something in particular? If not just save the money - when you really need something you’ll know what to spend it on
22 Comments
Do you need a new phone? Do you need something in particular? If not just save the money - when you really need something you’ll know what to spend it on
If applicable pay off / down your Credit cards , Instant income increase through not paying exorbitant interest rates on them .
If you don't know what to spend it on then why spend it?

The best thing you could do is to use the money to improve your finances.

Either pay down a debt / mortgage, or if you're fortunate enough to have no debts then put the money in the bank until you need it for something, or until you know what you want to buy.
"What to spend some money on, any ideas"......... I love reading the ridiculous posts on hukd
Keep saving and you'll be a millionaire in no time
Shove it under the mattress until you need it for something specific.
New carpet for the landing. That's what I would get
Like others said with summer coming you will think of some toy to give you plenty of hours of fun in the summer, a phone, I get a new phone every year but I always stay year behind, sell one I have for 100£ buy the next model for like 200£, never really that far behind the flagships realistically, my phone atm has Snapdragon 820, the 835 is not really that much better (845 coming around now I know
How about a shiny new bike for summer
New graphics card or holiday.
The next 30 deals posted...
Holiday
as others have said, don't feel you have to spend it. if you don't need or want anything, continue saving until you actually need something. but obviously if you want the S9, then get the S9.

your money, so spend it how you want to as long as it makes you happy.
deleted1416210
Save it for a rainy day, or give it to someone who needs it more.
Don't just buy something for the sake of it
cheap motorbike for the summer, pandoras box 5s if you into gaming, fancy watch, surface pro
Edited by: "discozohan" 1st Apr
I'm broke so uhmm
Buy three gold sovereigns and put them in a drawer for a rainy day.
Nvidia GTX1070 Ti. You might have to scrape a few extra pennies together though.
I have a old button you could buy only £600 then you still have £100 for a rainy day
Be able to get a whole Bitcoin soon...
Thanks for the comments! I think I’ll follow the crew that saves for a rainy day haha
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants