Identify this van?

Found 13th Mar
So I'm back again. Spotted another "police-esque" van on my way to work but can't make out what purpose it/was for.

We have "Hawk Eye" yellow vans around the Wigan/Gtr Manchester but this was something else.

It certain has the word "Police" in yellow on the side and if I recall, it said "In partnership with the Police". Can't make out what the red circle is.

Would it be for speeding but then wouldn't they have to be parked up and in yellow to record speed?

As far as I'm aware there were no cameras visible and the back just repeated what was on the side AFAIK. It's the best I could get.

2908765-EPzY6.jpg
Community Updates
Ask
19 Comments
Get out and ask or go look next time? Seems odd
Edited by: "Snakeyes646" 13th Mar
Snakeyes6462 m ago

Get out and ask or go look next time, seems odd.

Brilliant. Nice and insightful, I like it.
M0nk3h7 m ago

Brilliant. Nice and insightful, I like it.

I don't think anyone cares tbh.
Edited by: "Snakeyes646" 13th Mar
Hawkeye, face and no plate recognition vehicle maybe.
Using a phone while driving
Darzen23 m ago

Hawkeye, face and no plate recognition vehicle maybe.

Thank you for the only decent and civilised comment. That's a possibility, but face detection that's interesting?

oliverkennedy1023 m ago

Using a phone while driving

They're detecting for people using a phone whilst driving? If you're implying I was using a phone whilst driving, I was not - I have a dashcam.

Snakeyes64626 m ago

I don't think anyone cares tbh.

Just... why did you even take the time to comment?
Just wondering are you white

Have you ever taken a trip to the middle east?

Just wondering..
Norseg41 s ago

Just wondering are you whiteHave you ever taken a trip to the middle …Just wondering are you whiteHave you ever taken a trip to the middle east?Just wondering..

...what?
M0nk3h2 m ago

Thank you for the only decent and civilised comment. That's a possibility, …Thank you for the only decent and civilised comment. That's a possibility, but face detection that's interesting?They're detecting for people using a phone whilst driving? If you're implying I was using a phone whilst driving, I was not - I have a dashcam.Just... why did you even take the time to comment?

It's your Dashcam... It's super blurry

You need a new Dashcam
What's the point of having a dashcam if you can't see the license plate and the face of the driver?
Norseg2 m ago

It's your Dashcam... It's super blurry You need a new Dashcam What's …It's your Dashcam... It's super blurry You need a new Dashcam What's the point of having a dashcam if you can't see the license plate and the face of the driver?

Oh, the quality is merely trying to get a screengrab up close from the footage - but on a genuine note, you're right. I do need a new one.
M0nk3h5 m ago

...what?

You're probably on a watchlist if you travelled to Syria, Afghanistan, Iran or Pakistan

It's probably MI6
M0nk3h46 m ago

Thank you for the only decent and civilised comment. That's a possibility, …Thank you for the only decent and civilised comment. That's a possibility, but face detection that's interesting?They're detecting for people using a phone whilst driving? If you're implying I was using a phone whilst driving, I was not - I have a dashcam.Just... why did you even take the time to comment?

Bored and this seemed like a dull topic.
It could be a private police van which carries dead bodies.
Snakeyes64615 m ago

Bored and this seemed like a dull topic.

Oh, as if your comment wasn't dull enough?
Could quite possible me a cctv survaliance van. The onces that usually follow cash in transit vans
I don't know, but if you google black yellow van wigan, this comes up. So maybe someone will tell you in the future
MSK.1 m ago

I don't know, but if you google black yellow van wigan, this comes up. So …I don't know, but if you google black yellow van wigan, this comes up. So maybe someone will tell you in the future

So it does. I didn't know Google indexed that fast!
deleted800342
Aliens.
TVLA /thread
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants