Great at a bit of comedy.

22 Comments

Original Poster

http://i.imgur.com/05gZrFa.gif

Yeah we know you liked mamma mia
    no need
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3pnssmXoN1rvnefzo1_500.gif

He is fantastic.

But too damned good looking. I hate him.

3guesses

He is fantastic.But too damned good looking. I hate him.

You talking about me? You talking about me?

Geeeeeeeeeee thanks but please go to Specsavers - yes I'm fantastic but good looking... you is way off the mark

philphil61

You talking about me? You talking about me?Geeeeeeeeeee thanks but … You talking about me? You talking about me?Geeeeeeeeeee thanks but please go to Specsavers - yes I'm fantastic but good looking... you is way off the mark

I went there today

summerof76

I went there today

Did they tell you you need glasses like they told me last year? and Vision Express did 10 years ago?
    I did part of my CBT (motorbike safety stuff) last week and I took the glasses Specsavers said I needed and as part of the CBT I was to read a car number plate. I asked if I could try without the spectacles and passed - strange how Specsavers told me I need glasses.

oooo yes please mmmm x

Elba was where Napoleon was exiled and died
    sorry this is all I know

nataliedonnelly

oooo yes please mmmm x

Your behind me in the queue if I get sick X)

I can't understand all the appeal.

What's he got that I haven't?

http://i64.tinypic.com/2v7v3w5.jpg

nataliedonnelly

oooo yes please mmmm x

"Able was I ere I saw Elba"?

8-)

philphil61

You talking about me? You talking about me?

Errr... no.

All ego and can only play the same character in whatever he's involved in. Vastly overrated.

coathanger

All ego and can only play the same character in whatever he's involved … All ego and can only play the same character in whatever he's involved in. Vastly overrated.

Rubbish.

Nelson Mandela is not the same as DCI John Luther, & neither are the same as Russell "Stringer" Bell.

fanpages

Rubbish.Nelson Mandela is not the same as DCI John Luther, & neither are … Rubbish.Nelson Mandela is not the same as DCI John Luther, & neither are the same as Russell "Stringer" Bell.

And what of the other 40+ movies he has appeared in for example RocknRolla, Obsessed, The Unborn, The Losers, Takers, Ghost Rider, No Good Deed, The Gunman and Bastille Day?

coathanger

All ego and can only play the same character in whatever he's involved … All ego and can only play the same character in whatever he's involved in. Vastly overrated.

fanpages

Rubbish.Nelson Mandela is not the same as DCI John Luther, & neither are … Rubbish.Nelson Mandela is not the same as DCI John Luther, & neither are the same as Russell "Stringer" Bell.

Fred Smith

And what of the other 40+ movies he has appeared in for example … And what of the other 40+ movies he has appeared in for example RocknRolla, Obsessed, The Unborn, The Losers, Takers, Ghost Rider, No Good Deed, The Gunman and Bastille Day?

What of them? I was simply demonstrating that Idris can portray more than one character in response to coathanger's claim.

"Krall" in "Star Trek Beyond" is certainly different to "Heimdall" in the Marvel Entertainment/Marvel Studios movies.

PS. "Bastille Day" is now called "The Take".

thewongwing101

Elba was where Napoleon was exiled and died sorry this is all I know

I went there on holiday a couple of years ago, it's lovely

joesmum

I went there on holiday a couple of years ago, it's lovely

Except that was the one where he was 'prisoner' before Waterloo #fail

3guesses

philphil61

You talking about me? You talking about me?Geeeeeeeeeee thanks but … You talking about me? You talking about me?Geeeeeeeeeee thanks but please go to Specsavers - yes I'm fantastic but good looking... you is way off the mark

summerof76

I went there today

Did they greet you with "You must need glasses?... This is Greggs!"?

summerof76

Your behind me in the queue if I get sick X)

​no oooo

3guesses

philphil61

summerof76

I went there today

X) They cancelled my appointment due to being stuck in traffic (_;)

nataliedonnelly

​no oooo

Ok we can share
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?33
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047150
      3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 187 ***1129
      4. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller66

See more discussions