IE wont load

Banned 18
Found 27th Feb 2009
it says along bottom, connecting to site, and thats where it stays, just a white blank page, i had one page open and was using it, then tred to open another and got that, after shutting them both down cannot get IE to open

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
18 Comments

ok....

I can't help sassie....My IT skills are cack........In that situation, I would pour myself a sherry......It wont make IE work but it will stop you wanting to smash the screen:-D

Original Poster Banned

its been fine on mine, till just

Sloth/Mod

A restart will fix it.

your internet connection check it ??

Original Poster Banned

Train Driver;4508598

I can't help sassie....My IT skills are cack........In that situation, I … I can't help sassie....My IT skills are cack........In that situation, I would pour myself a sherry......It wont make IE work but it will stop you wanting to smash the screen:-D

not got no sherry, so you pour yourself one, and that will make me feel better about iE

Original Poster Banned

Syzable;4508606

A restart will fix it.

you sure you not telling me that, in the hope the lappy wont restart :w00t:

brawlzzz;4508608

your internet connection check it ??

check it for what? :?

Sounds like a connection problem. Right click on the wireless icon on the start bar and click repair.

Original Poster Banned

GAVINLEWISHUKD;4508627

Sounds like a connection problem. Right click on the wireless icon on the … Sounds like a connection problem. Right click on the wireless icon on the start bar and click repair.

how can it be a coonection problem if im typing :?

Sloth/Mod

sassie;4508620

you sure you not telling me that, in the hope the lappy wont restart … you sure you not telling me that, in the hope the lappy wont restart :w00t:

:whistling:

Nope.........it's just hung in the memory and needs a restart to clear it.

sassie;4508636

how can it be a coonection problem if im typing :?

Thought you were using a different machine. Well if your using a different browser then you have no problem so stop trolling.:p

Original Poster Banned

GAVINLEWISHUKD;4508710

Thought you were using a different machine. Well if your using a … Thought you were using a different machine. Well if your using a different browser then you have no problem so stop trolling.:p

im using firefox, but really dont like it, this new trolling comment has caught on rather quick dont ya think

so does firefox work ok and pages load quickly? just ie that doesn't?

sassie;4508730

im using firefox, but really dont like it, this new trolling comment has … im using firefox, but really dont like it, this new trolling comment has caught on rather quick dont ya think

We know the old don't like change. Well try another one then! Opera, chrome, safari etc.

Original Poster Banned

kingy58;4508754

so does firefox work ok and pages load quickly? just ie that doesn't?

yes, firfox is ok, but IE just doesnt load

Just uninstall it in add/remove program then download it again. ]http//ww…er/

Either log off and back on again or restart. If that doesnt work I can give you some settings to check and/or change but start with the easy options above. Also try a router reboot.

You could try IE8, i also tried Firefox but just couldnt get it looking the same, no matter how i tried i couldnt get the font set up right for my viewing.

microsoft.com/win…spx
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Free Now tv vouchers Giveaway. And a few others16
    2. The Dark Knight Trilogy remastered in 4K UHD. Released December 18.710
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771990
    4. Young Person's Railcard upper age limit going up to 30!810

See more discussions