If a HUKD user ****** you off do you vote cold no matter how good the deal is?

Found 5th Apr 2009
As per the title, answer honestly

NB: Dont mark all my posts cold now fro asking please (even though most of them are!!)

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
45 Comments

Feeling guilty are we?

no.

because I dont catch feelings on the internet like some other people.

Original Poster

Abvance;4838749

Feeling guilty are we?

lol, no i dont at all, havent got a bad bone in my body:p well apart from my hip bone and thats another medical story

Banned

black gerbil1;4838751

no.because I dont catch feelings on the internet like some other people.

lol nuff said

no I just add there profile to my favourites and check there posts every hour and if they brake rules I report em.

Original Poster

DangerGod;4838783

lol nuff said

lol:roll:

black gerbil1;4838751

no.because I dont catch feelings on the internet like some other people.

Even though the whole world hates you? :thinking:

Original Poster

Smeagol no I just add there profile to my favourites and check there posts every hour and if they brake rules I report em.

Of course not. Bit of a weird question - would people actually do this? Seems puerile.

Original Poster

Liddle ol' me;4838805

Of course not. Bit of a weird question - would people actually do this? … Of course not. Bit of a weird question - would people actually do this? Seems puerile.

Whys it weird? human nature takes over

clondikemike;4838800

I have noticed that:)

is it that obvious who i hate

Original Poster

Smeagol is it that obvious who i hate

Some people will as they will believe that its fun.

Edit : After all, if the hot/cold voting things is just harmless fun then why should it matter at all? :?

Sloth/Mod

I vote on merit...........but i can be bought. :w00t:

Don't think i've actually voted on anything lately. lol

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;4838841

Some people will as they will believe that its fun.

I agree, but it balances itself in t end

Yeh i probably would.

whats the *s mean ?

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;4838841

Some people will as they will believe that its fun. :)Edit : After all, … Some people will as they will believe that its fun. :)Edit : After all, if the hot/cold voting things is just harmless fun then why should it matter at all? :?

It shouldnt but users see hot voting as acceptance on the site, if you are a new user and you post a deal that is flamed chances are you wont come back, if you post one that is accepted and you have a good response then you will

if it wasnt for your avatar I would hate more people then i do now, theres something about seeing grandad monkey that lifts my spirits lol

no because people who do are very petty and immature

clondikemike;4838911

It shouldnt but users see hot voting as acceptance on the site, if you … It shouldnt but users see hot voting as acceptance on the site, if you are a new user and you post a deal that is flamed chances are you wont come back, if you post one that is accepted and you have a good response then you will

Agreed on that point. I vote on the merit of the deal, thats what the site is all about. I do think some idiots get a buzz using cold voting to bully newcomers who may actually be posting pretty good deals.There are all sorts on here, just like everywhere else.

Original Poster

Smeagol if it wasnt for your avatar I would hate more people then i do now, theres something about seeing grandad monkey that lifts my spirits lol

Original Poster

MAIA;4839025

Agreed on that point. I vote on the merit of the deal, thats what the … Agreed on that point. I vote on the merit of the deal, thats what the site is all about. I do think some idiots get a buzz using cold voting to bully newcomers who may actually be posting pretty good deals.There are all sorts on here, just like everywhere else.

Agreed, wise you are young one

Liddle ol' me;4838805

Of course not. Bit of a weird question - would people actually do this? … Of course not. Bit of a weird question - would people actually do this? Seems puerile.

Agreed, but it does happen.

I would abstain from voting on a deal that I believed was hot, but not vote cold.

Banned

I Lol.

Original Poster

thesaint;4839066

Agreed, but it does happen.I would abstain from voting on a deal that I … Agreed, but it does happen.I would abstain from voting on a deal that I believed was hot, but not vote cold.

It does happen, but thats just the nature of every site, not this one, all are very clicky

clondikemike;4839064

Agreed, wise you are young one

Thanks clondikemike. :roll: Thats not my photo on the avatar either;-)

i dont think it matters really, if the deal is that hot, ur cold vote wont make a difference, unless the poster is well hated

Original Poster

MAIA;4839104

Thanks clondikemike. :roll: Thats not my photo on the avatar either;-)

lol, if it was then i would be your manager, mind you i have a 9yr old daughter who lives in Australia who is able to detect my pc problems & wireless solutions?? whats that all about!!

Original Poster

intenso100;4839132

i dont think it matters really, if the deal is that hot, ur cold vote … i dont think it matters really, if the deal is that hot, ur cold vote wont make a difference, unless the poster is well hated

So if someone crossed swords with you the day b4 you wouldnt slap a "cold" vote on them when you saw their username

clondikemike;4839152

So if someone crossed swords with you the day b4 you wouldnt slap a … So if someone crossed swords with you the day b4 you wouldnt slap a "cold" vote on them?

no i wud spam or expire the deal :thumbsup:

clondikemike;4839133

lol, if it was then i would be your manager, mind you i have a 9yr old … lol, if it was then i would be your manager, mind you i have a 9yr old daughter who lives in Australia who is able to detect my pc problems & wireless solutions?? whats that all about!!

The little one in the avatar is 2 now and is trying to take charge of me. She remembered I told her she wasn't allowed my tablets and I could only take one a day. Caught me taking 2 panadol later and told me off! Needs a manager I think.;-)

clondikemike;4839152

So if someone crossed swords with you the day b4 you wouldnt slap a … So if someone crossed swords with you the day b4 you wouldnt slap a "cold" vote on them when you saw their username

It's a pointless token gesture though.

If you succeed in getting the sheep to vote cold, all that happens is that people miss a good deal.
No one should go by the heat of the deal, but many do.

I would if i don't like the member,i'm juvenile and immature though:thumbsup:

thesaint;4839226

It's a pointless token gesture though.If you succeed in getting the sheep … It's a pointless token gesture though.If you succeed in getting the sheep to vote cold, all that happens is that people miss a good deal.No one should go by the heat of the deal, but many do.

+1 We're all getting a good idea of who we shouldn't mess with here:-D

Some painfully small minds at work here. Do you not realise that when you vote cold on something or try to expire or spam it, it's not the OP you hurt, but your fellow man?

dxx;4839277

Some painfully small minds at work here. Do you not realise that when you … Some painfully small minds at work here. Do you not realise that when you vote cold on something or try to expire or spam it, it's not the OP you hurt, but your fellow man?

surely if a mind was painfully small then it wouldnt work at all.

Although there's not many people i don't like,only two spring to mind:whistling:

hell yes.

People care too much about the hot/cold e-*****.

I am tempted to cold someone when the title is all in caps or has excessive exclamation points though !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text