If anyone doesn't need their pillow cases from the Argos deal, let me know ;)

Why? Because I use like 6 pillows at once. Why? Cos I'm weird, I like to have 2 underneath me, and two by each side!

So if your planning on using the duvet cover as a cloth or something, and don't need the pillow cases, I'll pay you P&P to send it

PM me (rep up for grabs too)

Cheers!

18 Comments

I like to have 2 underneath me, and two by each side

Nearly the same as my dream last night

Original Poster

dontasciime;6717798

Nearly the same as my dream last night

hahah!!! nearly? how many did you have?!

3 [three] ......

but I can only afford 1 pillow

Original Poster

dontasciime;6717827

3 [three] ......

pretty cool. I don't have dream of them, I prefer the real thing :-D

Too right with 6 pillows

2 pillowcases...pay £1.50 p&p

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;6717958

2 pillowcases...pay £1.50 p&p

Thing is I do want them, but I can just spend 24p more and get a ]duvet cover as well. Also these items are gonna be really light, so from my experience won't cost more than 50p to deliver 2nd class. What do you say?

If you spend 24p more you will only have one pillowcase extra and a surplus duvet. I would of put the change in the envelope if any anyway, don't forget i will need a envelope also Its up to you i ain't fussed, i normally bin them.

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;6718049

If you spend 24p more you will only have one pillowcase extra and a … If you spend 24p more you will only have one pillowcase extra and a surplus duvet. I would of put the change in the envelope if any anyway, don't forget i will need a envelope also Its up to you i ain't fussed, i normally bin them.

Ok, call it £1, and if you somehow spend more on postage + envelope then, I'll give you the extra. :thumbsup:

Okie dokies, dunno how this goes ahead now?

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;6718085

Okie dokies, dunno how this goes ahead now?

Well let me know as soon as you get hold of them, (PM me), and then I'll paypal you the money (is that alright?), and give you my address. Just bear in mind that I'm going away from Saturday to Wednesday, so won't be able to log on between those days :thumbsup:

Send the details over now, i will be posting them on saturday.

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;6718129

Send the details over now, i will be posting them on saturday.

ok taken to PM :thumbsup:

supermod

As it's postage & packing only the thread is allowed in misc as the items are 'free' if I'm reading the thread correctly. FS/T Feedback won't apply but the recipient can leave rep for the person sending the items (personal choice). Thanks

Yup not charging for the items Coz i'm a nice person. £1 received

Original Poster

sigma;6718192

As it's postage & packing only the thread is allowed in misc as the items … As it's postage & packing only the thread is allowed in misc as the items are 'free' if I'm reading the thread correctly. FS/T Feedback won't apply but the recipient can leave rep for the person sending the items (personal choice). Thanks

Yep, thats exactly what's happening. :thumbsup:

I would love to know how you could have posted 2 pillowcases for 50p as they will not go through the large slot!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767347
    2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927370
    3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1871347
    4. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2445

See more discussions