Groups

If anyone has left MMU Cheshire today with a memory stick that does not belong to them could they please hand it in ASAP please

Long shot I know, but worth a try

7 Comments

Sounds like your destined for a job in government! They are always loosing things like this! In all seriousness, hope you find it soon though.

any nudes on it?

From a relative newbie to this forum, it certainly does seem one heck of a long shot ???

Are there many people from the MMU (Whatever that is !!!) in Cheshire who are members of this forum then ?? :?

If not then good luck you are gonna need it. !! :thumbsup:

Edit : Ah !!! I see the Manchester Metropolitan University. Shouldn't you lot be swatting not looking up bargains. :roll:

You probably get more luck if you posted on your university intranet and stuck notices up than asking here.

Toybhoy;4475679

You probably get more luck if you posted on your university intranet and … You probably get more luck if you posted on your university intranet and stuck notices up than asking here.

My thoughts exactly ;-):-D

they probably have/will do that but for the sake of 2 mins typing the post its worth a shot

Original Poster

Hey all its not me (Im doing OU so all my lost stuff is safe so to speak:)) Its my friend, It was worth a shot, stranger things have happened on here
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Minecraft Xbox One S Leaked55
      2. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger11
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764343
      4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…99

See more discussions