Groups

If anyone has the time and is registered can they check a code for me please?

Trying to use the free del code with petmed but it keeps saying invalid, but its still valid until tonight!

hotukdeals.com/vou…612

11 Comments

Original Poster

Not working

Coupon is either invalid or expired!
    Edited by: "nicster08" 12th Aug 2010

Original Poster

Good it's not just me!
    Was about to order some dog food which would be a little bit cheaper than the shops and save me bus fare but it makes it 'over' if i have to pay delivery! Have emailed and hope they'll resolve it. Not til tomorrow though probably.

t0mm

Good it's not just me!Was about to order some dog food which would be a … Good it's not just me!Was about to order some dog food which would be a little bit cheaper than the shops and save me bus fare but it makes it 'over' if i have to pay delivery! Have emailed and hope they'll resolve it. Not til tomorrow though probably.

The new petsathome is opening on Friday or Saturday ( not sure TBH) at Netherfield and I believe its offering 10% of all sales at the weekend.

Original Poster

bitseylango

The new petsathome is opening on Friday or Saturday ( not sure TBH) at … The new petsathome is opening on Friday or Saturday ( not sure TBH) at Netherfield and I believe its offering 10% of all sales at the weekend.

Hm..
    Pup's been fed on pro plan and I can't find it 'cheap' anywhere!

t0mm

Hm.. Pup's been fed on pro plan and I can't find it 'cheap' anywhere!

what flavour and size/weight are you looking for?

It opens Friday(13th) good ol' google!

Original Poster

bitseylango

what flavour and size/weight are you looking for?

chicken and rice and 800g or 3kg bags.

thats a pricey dog food! will keep looking, cheapest I can find is £11.49 but then there is P&P on top

£14.23 delivered from zooplus, quidco available
    Edited by: "bitseylango" 12th Aug 2010

nicster08

It opens Friday(13th) good ol' google!

thanks for that! I couldnt find the info http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/midi/konfus/a014.gif losing my touch!

Original Poster

bitseylango

thats a pricey dog food! will keep looking, cheapest I can find is £11.49 … thats a pricey dog food! will keep looking, cheapest I can find is £11.49 but then there is P&P on top£14.23 delivered from zooplus, quidco available

Yeah it is expensive :p.

Gonna try to wean it onto something else when his teeth are fully through. Might check petsathome and see how much it is at daybrook, i'll just walk up or something.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      2. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
      4. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748

See more discussions