9 Comments

think we all dumped them on asda for 15 quid a coupla weeks ago

Original Poster

i did, but thought i'd just let everyone know

Argos gave me £6 on Saturday

Banned

barky

think we all dumped them on asda for 15 quid a coupla weeks ago

Not everyone! My littlun just got me to let him go online with his tonight! God knows why I just had to put in my CC details to authorise his account!

guv

Not everyone! My littlun just got me to let him go online with his … Not everyone! My littlun just got me to let him go online with his tonight! God knows why I just had to put in my CC details to authorise his account!

did you take your credit card details back off? if not you might get a few micro transactions from ps store

haha ASDA £1....

learnt there lesson the hard way

Original Poster

there selling it for £15 pre-owned hahaha
the lad on entertainment said to me ''we only give so low because of how many we've got' hahahahaa

curt889

there selling it for £15 pre-owned hahahathe lad on entertainment said to … there selling it for £15 pre-owned hahahathe lad on entertainment said to me ''we only give so low because of how many we've got' hahahahaa

ahh i just wish id heard about it sooner and taken advantage of it, got reminded today when i walked into hmvand saw fifa on sale for 4.95 or sumthing.... i heard about your new coinage business btw curt... i think you need to take sum tips off those adverts where they give you a penny free (with £2.50 P+P)

Original Poster

haha i did a little . . took about 4/5 in :O naughty me!! haha,
and i think there worth like 10p each or summet . .. cant believe somebody boughtem though bit weird haha
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764088
    2. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1019
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    4. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44

See more discussions