If Anyone Wishes To Partcipate...

Found 15th Oct 2009
If anyone would like to participate and I would greatly appreciate it if you could spare 5mins of your time and answer a questionnaire for my course (LLB Law) please...and no trying to find out the answer on google just go with your instincts.

Please either mail me the answers or post here.

Also if we could keep discussion to a minimal that would be appreciated as well, as i would prefer answers to be as instinct based as possible.

Thank you in advance.

Also if possible could you state your sex and age.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
52 Comments

Original Poster

You can complete it:
]http//ti…ire

OR in this thread (the above is easier) - rep to http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/503495/../../profile/43234 for doing it for me! Please do not fill that in if your answers have already been posted.

[IMG]i357.photobucket.com/alb…jpg?t=1255610884[/IMG]

Wont it be better, for you to upload it somwhere or even on Rapidshare so like that can be downloaded and easily filled out which they can email to you, plus easier for you to analyse the results! :thumbsup:

Maybe this?

freeonlinesurveys.com/

1 - F
2 - T
3 - F
4 - F
5 - F
6 - F
7 - Can be all of them
8 - T
9 - F
10 - T

What do I win?

Original Poster

Naeem786;6585101

Wont it be better, for you to upload it somwhere or even on Rapidshare so … Wont it be better, for you to upload it somwhere or even on Rapidshare so like that can be downloaded and easily filled out which they can email to you, plus easier for you to analyse the results! :thumbsup:

maybe but ive also put it on FB and doing a paper hand out as well. So just trying to get a range of places.

Also its only 1 - T/F so easy enough i think.

Original Poster

Babbabooey;6585113

1 - F2 - T3 - F4 - F5 - F6 - F7 - Can be all of them8 - T9 - F10 - TWhat … 1 - F2 - T3 - F4 - F5 - F6 - F7 - Can be all of them8 - T9 - F10 - TWhat do I win?

rep :thumbsup:

Are we going to get answers in a day or so time?

1.True
2. False
3. False and also a lol
4. I would expect you can get married in all of them.
5. False
6. True
7. Is this average cost? C
8. True
9. True
10. True.

Original Poster

just seen your edit, cheers ill try it next time...i will undoubtedly have a few to do!

Original Poster

holdav;6585144

Are we going to get answers in a day or so time?

After i have collated the answers probably on sunday evening then i will post the correct answers...or what i believe to be the correct answers :thumbsup:

8 Is false as you cannot get pre-nuptual agreements in the UK.
9 Homosexual couples can form a civil partnership.
6 is true.

I work in a solicitors :P

Shall I go and ask the matrimonial solicitor in the office for you??

Oh, sorry, 24 and Male.

Original Poster

Rhianne;6585153

8 Is false as you cannot get pre-nuptual agreements in the UK.9 … 8 Is false as you cannot get pre-nuptual agreements in the UK.9 Homosexual couples can form a civil partnership. 6 is true.I work in a solicitors :P

and some of your answers aren't perfect either...
holdav;6585170

Oh, sorry, 24 and Male.

Cheers :thumbsup:

Supermod

Rhianne;6585153

8 Is false as you cannot get pre-nuptual agreements in the UK.9 … 8 Is false as you cannot get pre-nuptual agreements in the UK.9 Homosexual couples can form a civil partnership. 6 is true.I work in a solicitors :P

You can get a pre-nup in the UK...just at the moment they arent recognised at law.

are there diff answers depending on scots law?

Supermod

1 - False
2 - True
3 - False
4 - You can marry at all
5 - False
6 - False
7 - All
8 - True
9 - False
10 - True

Male and 23.

magicjay1986;6585190

You can get a pre-nup in the UK...just at the moment they arent … You can get a pre-nup in the UK...just at the moment they arent recognised at law.

They are non enforceable in England and Wales.

Not worth the paper they are printed on.

f
f
f
e
f
f
d
f
f
t

1.F
2.T
3.F
4.B
5.T
6.T
7.A
8.F
9.T
10.T

25, Female

Supermod

Rhianne;6585299

They are non enforceable in England and Wales.Not worth the paper they … They are non enforceable in England and Wales.Not worth the paper they are printed on.

Did you not read my post...?! Your post was wrong.

Original Poster

Rhianne;6585299

They are non enforceable in England and Wales.Not worth the paper they … They are non enforceable in England and Wales.Not worth the paper they are printed on.

i believed as long as independent legal advice by both parties was gained before entering the pre nup then under s25 as long as all the formalities had been taken it was fully enforceable in UK Law.
The Katrin Radmacher Case (July 2009) showed that a pre nup could be enforced under UK Law.

Original Poster

ants97;6585208

are there diff answers depending on scots law?

not sure...i dont study Scottish law im afraid, but yes it would not be surprising as their system is different.

awoodhall2003;6585363

not sure...i dont study Scottish law im afraid, but yes it would not be … not sure...i dont study Scottish law im afraid, but yes it would not be surprising as their system is different.

I'd maybe want to factor the location of each participant into your results then if it is going to have a bearring on the answers.

Banned

false
true
true
Windsor Castle
False
True
True
True
False
True

1. False
2.True
3.False
4. All of those outdoors. plus at home if no license.
5.False
6.True
7.a)
8.True
9.True
10.True

Female 39

Original Poster

ants97;6585418

I'd maybe want to factor the location of each participant into your … I'd maybe want to factor the location of each participant into your results then if it is going to have a bearring on the answers.

im not too worries to be honest...im going to be asking randoms...but most will be living in England or Wales im sure.

Thank you so far everyone.

1. F
2. T
3. F
4. E
5. F
6. T
7. D
8. F
9. T
10. T

Did scots law ages ago... rather rusty lol

f
t
t
h
f
f
b
t
t
t

female 34 xxx

1..F
2..T
3..F
4..B,F
5..F
6..T
7..D
8.. yes,its enforcable in scottish law but not english
9..T
10.. F

male...28

Original Poster

excellent thanks again so far, and i do like that Q8 is causing a few different ideas.

f
t
f
a
b
d
h
f
t
d
f
f
t

33 M

Just instincts and guesses, havent looked up so dont rely on this for anythin, cept to study my ignorance xxx

35, female

f
f
t
4f? no idea!
f
f
7a
f
f
f

lol.... i basically think its mostly all lies?

How wrong am I then I love this kinda test stuff... xxxx

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6586229

Just instincts and guesses, havent looked up so dont rely on this for … Just instincts and guesses, havent looked up so dont rely on this for anythin, cept to study my ignorance xxx35, femalefft4f? no idea!ff7affflol.... i basically think its mostly all lies?How wrong am I then I love this kinda test stuff... xxxx

cheers, not relying on it for knowledge just peoples conceptions of the matters, to see how most lay people see things.

I will be posting answers but not until ive collated the data, and ive yet to do a paper based one as well until this weekend so i shall be collating on sunday evening and hopefully get the answers, or rather my answers sometime shortly after then.

awoodhall2003;6586303

cheers, not relying on it for knowledge just peoples conceptions of the … cheers, not relying on it for knowledge just peoples conceptions of the matters, to see how most lay people see things.I will be posting answers but not until ive collated the data, and ive yet to do a paper based one as well until this weekend so i shall be collating on sunday evening and hopefully get the answers, or rather my answers sometime shortly after then.

cool, have fun with your research hun xx

1. T (depends what were on about)
2. F
3. F
4. B
5. F (depends what were on about)
6. F
7. Can be all of them (mines going in the low c band)
8. T
9. F
10. T

1. T
2. T
3. T
4. e
5. T
6. T
7. C
8. T
9. F
10. T
Age 40 female

Original Poster

thanks COM and melcarroll...and of course adam!

Original Poster

dontasciime;6586399

http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=okv1ec301xyw3ua655056

omg you are a star! rep rep rep! :-D

1.False
2.False
3.False
4.All of them
5.False
6.False
7.B
8.True
9.False
10.True

27 Male

No problems!!

Come on people help him, LLB Law is hard and he could do with all the help!!! :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text